How to get my product

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Gino23, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Gino23

Gino23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everybody,
    i m just trying this for the first time, the reason is i m trying to introduce a genuine legit product all the way from Africa in Canada, and i don t know where to start.

any one with a bright idea, can hit me back
    PS: if you would like to have a view of my product, please visit the profile on facebook called RHUM de Kwilu.
    thanks

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF Gino23. Thank you for posting your questions on our forum.
    May we know what kind of product do you want to sell?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Gino23, thanks for joining. Is RHUM de Kwilu an alcoholic drink? Are you currently based in Canada and do you know if there are any legal restrictions on the importation of alcoholic drinks into Canada, from Africa?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Gino:
    I could not find your profile on Facebook. I found one for "Rhum Kwilu", but when I searched for "RHUM de Kwilu", nothing was found.
    As far as introducing your product, social media is a good place to start. Since no one knows what it is, it wouldn't make sense to try to get high rankings for a website (if there is one), because people would not know what keyword phrase to search, other than the name. And to do that, they would have to know it exists. So, your best bet is to use social media marketing to introduce the product, to get the word out.