How to get more YouTube views?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ConanLake, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys! How can I get more YouTube views for free, because I have created video I check it, I have 155 views in 5 days. I want to increase my YouTube views. Please anyone help.

2. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Best to make a survey about your video. Ask your friends to view it and share their thoughts without bias comments. This is to check the quality of your youtube video. I'm not talking the resolution. I'm talking about what's inside your video.

You can also spread it through social media and engage with people who share the same interest as what your video says. Another thing is to make a blog post relevant to your video and embed it to the post.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mael

mael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Conant lake. according to me you write a blog post and give link of the youtube channel. e.g: for more information visit our youtube channel .

• Like Like x 1
  4. alicemoores

alicemoores
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SMO is good way to promote your video. You can share video on Facebook, google plus, and many other social networking sites with your friends.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Join groups and promote your video over there. Post your video on the social networking sites like Twitter, Plurk, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. jeremy

jeremy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just created one or two good videos will not help get more views, constantly release quality video is the key to win audiences and views.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We run SEM campaigns for YouTube: initially it worked and then the number of views dropped drastically - do not know why, but happened 5 times in a row.
    YouTube has its own search engine, try internal SEO.
    Social sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums, etc usually help.
    BUT much more importantly: content, content, content! It proved useful to make unique videos or give a twist to your story.

• Like Like x 1
  8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried to have good amount of views lately. as far as i know having more views help its ranking on searches so i tried posting my youtube video link to related pages particularly on forums since its where real people are.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media is the best place due to its vast base of users, it takes no effort to acknowledge its influence. Most people nowadays are taking advantage on Social Media for they know how powerful it is when it comes to branding and getting the attention of most people. It's like the center stage of any people who want to become famous (the best place to drive traffic).

• Like Like x 1
  10. marclewis

marclewis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Follow the tips to promote your video:
    Share your video with as many people as you can as soon as you post it.
    Email your video to your friends, family, and coworkers.
    Share your video through social media.

• Like Like x 1
  11. jcdragon

jcdragon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be sure to put many tags on your videos so more people can find them. Also advertise on websites, but I wouldn't recommend commenting on YouTube videos about asking for views because you dont get the best responses.

• Like Like x 1
  12. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It can take a little while to get moving, like any social/sharing website. I've always found the most important thing is search optimising your video titles, descriptions and tags/keywords the same as you would SEO a website. Most YouTube videos are not search optimised so you can often get good results, that gets lots more views

• Like Like x 1
  13. JPMaroney

JPMaroney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can post it in all your social media accounts. Share with your friends. Ask your friend to share it also to their friends, and leave some comments if they want too.

• Like Like x 2
  14. henna

henna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today's Youtube is the second most and powerful search engine in the world. If you want to get more views, you should put more effort on the video, According to my experience, find your primary keyword and include in Title, Description, but don't stuff it with keywords. Then share it on Social media sites.

• Like Like x 1
    #14 henna, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
  15. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you're right and we need to be wise on how we get a lot of viewers. You have the tools and you just need to do is to how you use it right.

16. parth

parth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Conan Lake, Social Media Optimization is the best way to promote your video. You must be share video social media network like, Facebook, google plus, Twitter and Linkedin, and many other social networking sites.Email your video to your friends and family, coworkers.

Thank you

17. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.