How to get more sales

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Desy Aurora, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Desy Aurora

Desy Aurora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys, I'd really appreciate some feedback.

I'm a freelance graphic designer and I've recently been trying
    to drum up some more leads for my business. I've just set up a gig on fiverr and since nothing is really
    happening i was hoping i could get some feedback from this community.

here's the gig www.fiverr.com/desy_designs/do-2-logo-designs

any ideas why its not converting ? Any help is appreciated.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

It's not really inspiring. There are thousands of logo designers and most of them on ffiver. All I see is a bunch of generic logos and three packages. It feels like all you care about is getting my money. I don't want a 24 hours turnaround, I want someone who will take the time to investigate my business, create some drafts, discuss options and then design my logo.

It not about speed and cost, it's about the quality of service. Forget SM services, letterheads and business cards. Focus on logos and show me high res examples of work you have done for real people.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Desy Aurora

Desy Aurora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love what i do and as such i invest time in working on whatsoever project i have at hand. And all of my clients were super excited about the logo i designed.

4. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

I'm not suggesting you don't do a good job. It's just that none of this comes across on the ffiver page.

If you do invest the time on each project don't offer a 24 hour turnaround.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Desy Aurora

Desy Aurora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Me offering a 24 hour turnaround is as a result of the fact that i'm just starting up on fiverr. Now would you patronize a seller with little or no reviews on fiverr. So i see it as more of an incentive

6. Olivia Caitlin

Olivia Caitlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well instead of Fiverr you can also contact the statup business to give them logo design services. You can register yourself on the business listing websites. Well there are other sources to for getting the leads for business, you can try other freelancing sites like upwork, guru where you will definitely get the business and hoping all good.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Desy Aurora

Desy Aurora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will definitely give it a try.. Thanks

8. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Show me the work you have done for real clients. Don't offer the three packages, instead make a big play on your understanding of how to create the right logo for a business.

9. Desy Aurora

Desy Aurora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Contact me on fiverr and i send a pdf portfolio

10. Jacob Hawkins

Jacob Hawkins
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try Upwork and Guru and find more jobs there and also create sum social media account to get traffic from social media.or you can also join communities share your links. there is also paid services like PPC or Ads on Facebook.

11. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

That's not going to work. People browsing ffiver are scanning dozens of logo designers, they aren't going to contact you to see examples of your work.

Put the examples on the page. Then in your blurb you can write about a couple of them.

12. Julia Sta Romana

Julia Sta Romana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The video you uploaded for your profile isn't really helping. It sort of contradicts the reputation that you want to build. The opening is too generics and poorly done. Try editing your video to showcase your portfolio right away. The people viewing your profile already know why they're on fiverr looking for a designer. No need to remind them of the reason why. Take those few precious seconds to show off your skills right away.