How to Get More Likes on Google Plus Post.

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by zotowatson, Jul 7, 2016.

1. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google+ is one of the fastest growing social media website. There are more then 400 millions active daily user.
    Google plus is also one of the best way to promote your product or your business.

Steps to follow to get more likes on Google+
    1. First of all find Communities with you niche.
    2. Publish you post with attractive image and proper hashtags
    3. Reply the comments posted by others.

There are huge number of community on Google plus like facebook, Whatsapp, technlogy, etc all these community have more then 5 million members.

2. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much for this, you can even create videos and upload it to your Google page too which surely will boost more traffic visitors to your website. you can also create backlinks of high PR on high authority sites.

3. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google+ is definitely one of the most effective social networks at the moment when it comes to getting exposure for a website or online business and the tips you mentioned in your post would surely help people to get most out of their work on Google+

One thing that I would like to add which I think you forgot to mention that we need to join more and more communities and participate in maximum number of communities to get maximum exposure and we should concentrate on communities which are related to our niche.

4. Nitesh Jaiswar

Nitesh Jaiswar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Today, people use to like that post which makes some sense or which is interesting to view. If you are posting in G+, then you need to know that the communities in Google Plus attains professional people and they would like your post only when they find you interesting to them. The more your feel interesting to them the more your post will get likes.

5. harunsing

harunsing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really g+ is the fastest growing social media website. You can able to post videos, news, images,photos etc on this. If You
    More Likes on Google Plus Post you have to share your post in various types of communities. so that multiple people can check your post.

6. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get more likes in Google+, you need to post quality content, post-marketing video online, post pictures related to your business etc. You cab also create Google+ communities where you can chat with a huge number of audience online.

7. Barycarton

Barycarton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your update here about getting like on G+ profile and post. However, I always emphasize on good articles with proper grammar. Unique content is the best way for getting likes.

8. Eleena

Eleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Till now I have seen people only love to like those post which are interesting or funny in G+. Otherwise only post given by popular people get more likes! I am not lucky enough to have that yet.

9. william jones

william jones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just know the recent trending topics and share the right ones with proper tags. Moreover know the right time to share the posts. automatically it'll reach the people at the right time and there will be more chances to get appreciations for your posts as well.

10. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

They are the best out there but the only thing you have to consider when to market your business with G+ , you have to treat google politely as they have no patience for spammers and to be careful with every post or video you're putting into your page.

• Like Like x 1
  11. follo celebrity

follo celebrity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Steps to follow to get more likes on Google Plus Post
    1. Post the image with a link back to your post in the description
    2. Find relevant Community and Post with attractive Image and proper hashtags

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is super helpful. Sounds easy but might just work :)

My list says:
    1. Optimize your Profile.
    I know I’m starting with the boring, but I’ve got to say it. Your profile needs to look good. There are millions of people on Google+. Your profile must stand out to people who are in your niche.

2. Follow as many people as possible.
    In order to be followed, you must follow others. It’s the name of the social media game. In social media, there are certain unwritten rules of etiquette. One such rule is the follow-back etiquette. If someone follows you, you follow them back, as long as they don’t look like some spam account. You get a pass on the follow-back etiquette if you’re a really busy person or a celebrity.

3. Join Communities.
    When you add people to your circles, you’re putting your name in front of one person at a time.

4. Post on Google+ everyday.
    Here’s another general rule of social media. It doesn’t matter what social media platform you’re using, this is always true:
    • The more active you are, the more often you’ll appear in feeds.
    • The more often you appear in feeds, the more like you are to be seen and followed.
    5. To get in on the action, comment on what's popular (posts).

Or you might want to READ THIS, too.