How to Get More Likes on FB Page?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Aabha Mehta, Apr 28, 2016.

1. mdsarwar

mdsarwar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do some more to get more like on facebook :-
    create awesome image and share ( that attract audience )
    your Facebook page link share in others social media website, and try to linking with your blogs or Profile.

2. oswin william

oswin william
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can run campaigning on the facebook, it will boost your business page and make it reach 1000 viewers and you will get atleast 300 to 400 likes. try out there campaigning services it will fetch you good results.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you wanna achieve having more likes for free, you cna just add more friends and invite them to like your page. this hard labor and time consuming though

4. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you tried addmefast yourself, how effective is this thing?

5. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

It's pointless rubbish. Don't even bother looking at their website.

6. wpcycle

wpcycle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is somewhat dead when it comes to businesses being social. Instagram is where you should focus your energy.

7. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you sure about it? can you please share your techniques you are using to promote your business on instagram.

8. Nitesh Jaiswar

Nitesh Jaiswar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook likes can be generated only when your post is interesting, attractive and engaging. Facebook users love to view those images and post which can compel them to like, comment and share. Even the niche of a business holds a prime importance in increasing the likes on a business page.

9. harryvent

harryvent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Daily share useful information in business pages, invite many friends, create attractive animated videos about your business.

10. Nitesh Jaiswar

Nitesh Jaiswar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is one of the best social media platforms which helps to promote a brand globally. Facebook has more than 1 billion users which helps you to present your business features in front of them instantly. Facebook provides the opportunity to present your products and its features effectively and interestingly. The more you post engaging content the more it will generate conversations for your website. So, be informative and engaging.

11. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Share unique post with your business page.
    Share your page with some relevant FB groups
    Use popular hastags with every post

12. Nitesh Jaiswar

Nitesh Jaiswar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have a Facebook business page then you have to show your activity on it daily. Presentation matters a lot when it comes to engaging Facebook members. The more you are interesting and informative, the more you can attract your viewers towards your page easily. Facebook is for promoting a business or individuals page worldwide and it allows to promote it by any means i.e. by video posting, Image posting or by attractive content posting. It depends on you how you make your advertisements interesting.

13. James Bond

James Bond
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, Improve your connections and ask them to update about your page on their Facebook profiles. create some different images and ask people to identify the spots on Images, create polls every week on different topics. If you have budget you can create own ads and target relevant people and engage with them.

14. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't use these types of services which provide zero benefit to your business. Use natural methods to take likes and impressions.

15. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was also having similar issue of likes until i tried out buying Facebook ads. And after running some Facebook advert campaign, i got some reasonable amount of likes to my facebook page and even uptill now, it is still growing even after the campaign is over. so i suggest you try it out. And you can even get targeted traffic if you wish to.

16. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If more likes you need for your business in Facebook, first create your business page and daily post very interesting and irresistible stuff in the facebook and make sure that your content should be speak about you business. So then only the relevant masses are connected to your business page. 20 likes is really a low count and if your content is able to attract the target visitors surely one day your niche will be improved. This is very hard and needs a lot of skill and patience. Don't target the people who are not profitable for your business. Iam the real time example and my FB page started with 10 likes for more than 1 month and within 3 months i have reached the target of 12K likes and it is possible with the lots of determination and time investment.

17. GarageDoor

GarageDoor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hear are Some ways to increase your FB page likes for your Business
    - Optimize your fb page info.
    - Post engaging content
    - Promote your fb page everywhere
    - Invite your existing Community
    - use fb Social Plugins
    - fb Paid Marketing.

18. AshishDodhia

AshishDodhia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is very useful to develop your business. you can get many new customers from social media and also get traffic to your website. Here's a question for Facebook page likes, if you have a Facebook page and not more likes on page, you have promoting your page (paid advertising)

19. Jennina Alvizo

Jennina Alvizo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi. First question that popped in my mind is what nature of business you currently have? - Is it for fashion? gadgets? or maybe a food related business?

If it's one of these type of businesses that people would bother engaging in on social media, in my opinion you won't need to develop your own business website because having social media presence alone can generate leads as long as you:
    - post interesting content
    - update your product list by providing quality images
    - show customer testimonials by asking for reviews

I'm sure everyone knows how versatile Facebook's business page has become. You can already display all the important information that people would want to know about your business. And you can transact directly with your potential customers through chat.

I'm not saying that making a business website is a bad idea. But if you're just starting your own small business (that falls within the nature of businesses I've mentioned above) and you have limited financial resources, it will be difficult developing and maintaining a good website, unless of course you are knowledgeable enough to make one yourself. - Coding and SEO included.

And to answer your question about gaining Facebook likes, I suggest that you start asking people from your Facebook friend list to like your page but first make sure you have posted relevant content on your business page that people will find useful.

As long as your content is of high standards and you post updates regularly, your organic likes will surely come in.

20. Lorence Merk

Lorence Merk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also don't consider buying likes for my Facebook page. It's better to do it the natural way you can. Better to join groups to be able to expose your business and join some discussion too related to the business you are promoting.