how to get links to a website with articles marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by krreddy, Dec 19, 2012.

1. krreddy

krreddy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what is article marketing and how to get links to my website with articles

2. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's simple, just provide some information that is helpful to people. If you have relevant information on your site that you can link to, then throw it in your post. If it is worthwhile, people will click on it. I have had great success in my endeavors by providing useful information.

3. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article marketing is a great strategy used to increase your website or blog’s exposure. Successful article marketing can drastically improve your rankings on search result pages as well. You must do a little research here but find a high traffic keyword or phrase you want to rank for in Google with low to moderate competition.

4. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In article marketing articles with some links are being submitted in different article submitting sites.

5. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article marketing is a very powerful long-term marketing method that allows you to communicate and presell your site to readers for years. You are going to find that people may go on to return to your website after their first visit if you have been doing article marketing correctly.

6. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a long-term investment for me. Future generations will search for references on the internet, and if you do have a good article for a certain topic, you'll be successful in article marketing. Just focus on specific topic, deliver it with lots of information with the inclusion of your links embedded on keywords. That will be easily crawled by search engine and counted as links.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content Marketing (including Articles, Blogs, manuals and other written material) is a very large field and is said to me very effective. In content marketing the companies write the content w.r.t their businesses (products or services) and submit it to different submission websites and blog sites with backlinks to their own. This is how the link building through content is done!

8. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ask me how to do article marketing, All you need to do is
    create your helpfull article, Then sign up for article directory such as ezine article .
    Post your article there, and don't forget to put article bio under your article that link to your site.