How to get leads for my business ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by database13, Feb 7, 2013.

1. database13

database13
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking for Australia email list to generate business leads for my business. I have one of email database service provider but I am looking for more options. Please help me if you know good email database provider.

Kevin

2. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Kevin! I personally believe that email marketing is history!! most of the mails go in spams, trash or junk! well the effective thing for you to capture your Australian Community is with the help of social media, optimization and live support programs that could actually create a major difference for your business!

Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to create strong campaign over social media sites to increase the leads of your business.

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would disagree to that. Emails are still big contributor of online marketing and do generate some good leads provided you do it right. Mass mailing may not work that well but a targeted mail to opt in users would give you good results.

• Like Like x 1
  5. richardw

richardw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kevin!

Basically, to get leads you start by defining your target audience. From there, you expand it by defining where you could possibly see most of these target audiences. Then you start blending yourself into the online communities you will find where your target audiences are frequenting. I know it can be hard, but it is just a matter of being in a relevant crowd, really, to get relevant attention, leading to gaining business leads.

Best!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Kevin, I don't have any specific email list providers but I suggest that you try searching for "email list brokers" on a search engine and then try to narrow it down.

Since you mention Australia, are you looking for very local lists or simply for country-wide lists? With the former, you might try to partner up with a newspaper or other local company that sends emails and is in the business of selling ads. A normal company is probably not going to allow their email list to be used to solicit leads, but a publication in the business of selling ads may do so.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get more lead you can go for seo and smm services. These are the long term profitable services and serve you targeted visitors.