how to get Google adsense ad to my websites?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by rajesharinos, May 7, 2014.

1. rajesharinos

rajesharinos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am maintaining my website more than three years,but i need money through my website.so how to get google adsense ad to my website.what are the criteria should i follow?

2. Anny87

Anny87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can only ad Google adsense on your site once your domain age won't complete 6 to 8 month. After completing this time you may apply for Google adsense to Google.

3. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First you should create the account in Google adsense.But its very difficult.Because Google has some regulation to create the account.main thing is your website should get the certain amount of traffic per day and it should have more quality content.Then only Google Adsense will approve your account.

4. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Getting Ads from Google is not at all an easy task, there are many thing that Google counts like :-

1) How old is your domain.
    2) Traffic of your website.
    3) Do you have a website with duplicate content.

These are three things that Google used to count before giving away Ads for your website. If you are saying that your website is 3 years old then there might be good chance but consider remaining 2 pints also... If all goes well then Google will like to offer Ads for your websites.

Good Luck.. :)

5. webpro

webpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe if website is informative and of quality . Google will allow to publish ads irrespective to its age. You can always apply and also read terms and condition mentioned on there website.

6. muzzo

muzzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What theme of your website is this business site or entertainment website? Look around the people who get adsense and for your information adsense is not approve to those website which is given services or company website.

7. Gaiacom_LC

Gaiacom_LC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Generally there are no requirements for AdSense beyond having a unique and quality website. If you have decent traffic and engagement, ads should convert for you, just signup on the website.

8. davidblack

davidblack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have a quality website and a lot of traffic on your site, then its easy for you to get Ad-sense. First sign up with Google Ad-sense and if your are successful then place ads on your site, money will come to you. There are other alternative which you can consider.

9. s_shakib

s_shakib
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your website is a good quality & have lots of contents, then it will be very easy to get ad-sense. After completing successful sign up in Google ad-sense you can able to place Google ad-sense on your website. Remember, its quite difficult to creating account on Google ad-sense. Just be careful, what requirements Google wants. Fill them up successfully & enjoy.

10. psrb4u

psrb4u
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google has setup certain guidelines for the publishers to follow. As you told that your site is 3 years old then it means that there is a serious problem with your website. Can you name your site so that I can figure out possible reasons. Read AdSense policies here https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en