How To Get Enquiry From Google Search?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by borgninestallone, Jan 31, 2013.

1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone,

My client site is ranking for more than 100 in top 10 and more than half of is ranking in top 5. But there is no enquiry till now. What is the main problem.

What i have to do in order to get enquiries from google search results.?

2. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

At a glance I thought that this thread has some interesting tricks and tips hidden..

Anyway lets explore together ....Do you have a inquiry form in your website..what is the targeted niche? IS it b2b or b2c business???

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Ordinarily, I would suggest that you look at the phrases being targeted, but with over 50 phrases in the top 5, you should at least be getting some inquiries. It wouldn't hurt to start there, though. What kind of traffic, and how many conversions, are these phrases getting? If they don't get that much traffic, and/or don't convert well, it wouldn't help to be ranked for them. Once you find out if that's the problem, and fix it, the next thing to look at is calls-to-action. A call-to-action tells the visitor what you want them to do, and gives them a way to do it. Does your client have calls-to-action on their site, and are they prominently displayed? After you check that, check the design of the website itself. It is user-friendly, and search engine friendly as well?
    I've given you some things to think about, that's enough for now. If I can be of further assistance, let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did you integrate Google Analytic with your website? If so, you can easily know your visitors, where they are coming from(In your case which keywords) and in which pages they are going away from you. If you track those reports you can come to know what is the main reason for not getting many Enquiry from organic visitors.

Google Analytic is one way to track your visitors and analyze your website bounce rate reason.

5. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's really impossible that your client website will not get any traffic from that position. I think there has been a problem within the site or the keyword you are targeting. Have you compare your website to your competitors? Since ranking is not really the issue here, you should check your competitors websites.

Perhaps you should make your site more visually engaging. Means it must be user-friendly. Or try to target different set of keywords and observe carefully the result.

6. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is conversion issue, there are few step to identify the problem:

1. Make sure no page error, e.g. broken link enquiry form not working
    2. Fast loading time, user cant wait long for a site to response, site must be load between 3-4 second
    3. Relevant content, this can be identify through webmaster tool and analytics
    4. Analysis the correct keyword, ideally long tail keyword is more specific and generate most convertion.
    5. Ask your friends or others to visit the site and collect opinion.

7. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should check for the website errors, if the on page of the website is being done in proper way and also if there is any broken or orphan page there. You should check for the Alexa and Google ranking regularly.

8. angrystone

angrystone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It may be something basic, like no obvious no-brainer offer on the home page. They should do anything they can to get a first contact email or phone number. Giving away something for free often works well - it can be as simple as a PDF of useful info. I get a good number of contacts by exchanging my price-list for and email address !