How to get back some important files from a RAW flash drive?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Murphy025, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Murphy025

Murphy025
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello! I was wondering if someone could give me some suggestions to get back my inaccessible data back from a RAW flash drive. Recently, my flash drive strangely becomes RAW and all the inner contained data also becomes inaccessible. But, some of the contained important files have not been backed up yet. So, I came here and hope to find a way for me to get back these files. Do you have any idea?
    Any advice would be appreciated.

2. StefyWarner

StefyWarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I would recommend “CardRecovery” rather than any other options, this software occur largely to recover data from USB drivers and memory cards.

3. Ahern0267

Ahern0267
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you format this flash drive yet?

As to you problems, you can firstly restore your important files back with the help of a proper data recovery program and then format this flash drive to check whether the RAW problem can be fixed.

Have you ever heard about the data recovery program?

Now, there are many data recovery programs available online that can help you regain your inaccessible data. Some of them are free, some of them are paid. You should take your attention to select a proper one for your drive, if you still want to get back all your contained important files.

Here are some data recovery freeware that you can take as references: Recuva, TestDisk, iCare Data Recovery Free and more.

PS: If you really want to completely retrieve your data back, you’d better not save anything new on this flash drive in case of any data loss.
    After the data recovery process, you’d better not forget to format this drive for fixing its RAW problems.
    Best wishes!

4. SandraPaker

SandraPaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Did you try it in a MAC? generally Mac shows corrupted files and sometimes you will be able to recover as soon as you saw it.

5. lewiskent

lewiskent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For this you might require professional RAW drive recovery software such as AskPCExperts. One thing you should keep in mind that the files are going to be lost if they have been overwritten, you should always remember not to risk overwriting the hard disk drive due to any reason. After recovering the files with the help of RAW recovery software, you can fix the RAW file system by formatting.

6. datarecovery2015

datarecovery2015
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This issue sounds like a complicated problem and it can be solved only by a professional firm of data recovery. Recently I had a problem with my Hard Drive Recovery and I got it resolved through a nice firm.

advanceddatarecovery.co.uk/hard-drive-recovery

7. shreevenkateshi

shreevenkateshi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest to use a better Data Recovery Software and try to recover ur important files.After than u can go for a formating. Formatting may solve your RAW disk problem and let you access the disk again, but all the important files on the RAW flash disk will be lost. Although data may be recoverable, it will be more difficult and recovers fewer files after you formatted the RAW partition. So when you encounter this problem, don't format the RAW partition. You'd better recover files from it first, and then format the RAW drive/partition to access it.

8. chanleen

chanleen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a Mac user, you can use this Mac data recovery to recover your lost data.

You also can click here to know more Mac data recovery products.

9. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No matter whether you have an Mac or Windows. I would like to suggest you to try EaseUs Data Recovery software. It is available for both Mac as well as Windows. And the most important thing it is completely free to download. I am using this software since last 8 months.

10. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Plug the raw flash drive to your computer after that download and install the data recovery software on your computer.Run a software and chose a recovery module.Then preview some files after scanning choose the files after scanning.