How to get back on business - spell caster!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Ben55, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Ben55

Ben55
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello i am Ben from TX,i met a spell caster online,he really help me,i never believed in spells and magic before i met him,i use to have problem with my Business, i planned to be the best,but things started going wrong for me,i tried all i can to get back but all efforts are in vain.I met a spell caster online and i told him about my problems and he said i shouldn't worry that's he s going to
    help me,i decided to give him a try and he told me to produce some items which i did,and he cast the spells,my business start to florish... Now i'm back on business and my shipping company is the best, the spell caster make me understand that a friend of my that is doing the same business with me, cast a spell on me to make my business go small. The man confess this to me after the spell has been cast..the problem i am having now is that i dont know what to pay him,he said i should pay him anything i feel like,i will be so glad if someone can help me with advice on what to give back to him..thanks....

#1 Ben55, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I think this was an ad post, but it is such a novel idea that I've decided to remove the contact info, but leave the post.

Personally I don't believe that there is any such thing as a spell caster that can improve your business by casting a spell on it :) Anyone else have an opinion on it?

Ben55, if he really did that for your business I'd offer to pay him half my profits and then set up another business and ask him to cast his spell on that one too.

3. ArcSine

ArcSine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a caveat emptor thing, I believe...not all spellcasters are legit. I recently had someone cast a spell on my computer, but when I later ran my Spell Check function, it didn't detect a single one!

In the US, it's important to only hire spellcasters who maintain current membership in the Institute of Certified Professional Spellcasters. As I understand it, the Institute imposes quite rigorous admission standards. Just be sure to pay their invoice promptly, lest your crops wither in the fields.

Gotta run; my favorite reality series I Dream of Jeannie is about to start.

4. koreannie

koreannie
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

yes , i definitely agree with you on this problem,i advice the poster to hire the spellcasters who maintain current membership in the Institute of Certified Professional Spellcasters.it will be more easy with their help in usa

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So here are still people who believe in spell casters.... :(
    What kind of spell did he made to make your business flourish?