How to get a higher PR?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ricus, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Ricus

Ricus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My websites are all stuck at PR 0 for some reason and I can't figure out how to get a higher PR now! Do I need a specific amount of backlinks and visitors or simply need to extent my domain registration length?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This question has been asked several times, and the answer is always the same. Don't concentrate on trying to change your PR. Especially after the most recent major updates to Google's algorithm, the most important things are informative, relevant, quality content, and backlinks from a variety of high quality sources. If you need help with the quality of your content, let us know the URL of your website, and we can help you with it.

3. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to get higher PR backlink to your site. Consider do follow back link is counted to improve PR of website. Create some good back link with same nichie and from higher PR sites then it will be improving your site rank. Every seo expert has different logic of how many numbers of PR back links are needed. Insert unique articles in your website and make it social bookmarking (high PR). It will be improving your website PR.

Another thing, don't concentrate to improve PR, concentrate on getting traffic too. High PR doesn't improve traffic.

4. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Page rank is mainly depends on your site links present on high page rank sites. Try to get backlinks from high page rank websites, then naturally your blog or site will get page rank for it.

5. thesslstore

thesslstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get High PR make back-links from High PR, Do-Follow websites.

6. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it is a long term period and we should be patient to do this tasks. the ranking will go up if you make good optimization in various aspects, such as keywords, backlinks, original articles, construction. but I do not advise people to add large amount of links ina short time, perhaps, search engine will regard you as cheating.

7. Nathan John

Nathan John
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get a high PR is a challenging question for many people and it is possible only, if you concentrate on your work and do create quality content in order to create quality back links. I am sure you will get good PR when you follow the rules of search engine optimization.

8. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometime i think that what did i do in my past while searching something on internet? Did i first look up the page rank of a site when i did not know anything about the page rankings or even the web site reputation. NO i did only write my required keywords on google search bar and check the information on the searched one page hardly first page. So i do not think that many of the internet users are well familiar with the page rankings although it is really very important but much of the traffic do not know what is page ranking for.

As some of the above participants say that only concentrate of the appropriate and informative contents. So it is really very important to have the relevant contents about the products or the services you are offering. As far as the Google page rankings are concern then it is already debated several times like getting good and relevant web site back links are important for getting high page rankings and so on. So be concentrate on the contents of your web site and try to up date them in regular basis along with the other off page seo strategies.

9. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

And with the fact that when you follow this for your website or blog, your PR changes and improves on its own - that is because you remain relevant, of-quality and informative bringing in good traffic for your portal . You might be missing something like this that's why your PR is not moving. Or your niche for example, is a very competitive one.

10. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By having quality backlinks their Link Juice gives you the higher PR.

11. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well,if you got 1000s backlinks or anything it won't help you that much.So,at first make website/forum active with lots of new posts and let google robot see your forum/website posts.It will slowly move you from 0 to 1.

12. Marius081

Marius081
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start backlinking to High PR, use social media, ask for "Likes", send Tweets, create pages to Facebook and Google Plus.

Create a video to Youtube and put a link back to your site...

Your sites should become more relevant to Google and PR will increase.

Be patient for 6 months to see a change in PR.

13. shrutirathore

shrutirathore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start Off page first including Social bookmarking spread your website link everywhere you will get result very quickly

14. Mayko

Mayko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To increase PR there are some tips:
    1-Add your URL on open directory project.
    2-Sign up for google web master tool.
    3-Get w3c validated.
    4-Use clear URL for your page.

15. rises5544

rises5544
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social book marking, Blog commenting on high page rank sites and relevant sites gives you quality back link. Likewise forums, article directories, also good of page or link building technique to generate quality back link and high page rank also.

16. saima

saima
    uix_expand uix_collapse

use social bookmarking, directories submission to get backlinks, post relevant article and press -releases. the content of articles and press release should be very good. as you know content is the king for all the businesses. use the attractive content. all these activities enhance your PR.
    or else companies like "Nichesuite" provides you the professional service in the getting the good page rank and high traffic.