How to fix this warning error from my google web master?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kpkarthik, Dec 5, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Few days back i got 1 warnings error in my google web master account of my website.That error was
    "Some URLs in the Sitemap have a high response time".I can not understand the meaning that error occurs.How to fix this warning error from my google web master?

2. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The URLs were mentioned in the message as well? If so test the server response time and loading speed of those pages.

If not, then check the speed of all the pages using Google Speed Checking Tool: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Most likely, some pages on your site are taking too long for server to response. Server Response time is the time it took client to connect to your website server. If there are such issues on your website, Google Tool will find it out and give you suggestions accordingly.

Try and let us know what comes up.

3. brainmoore

brainmoore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some tools including the above, where we can check and see the server response of any page/website and try figure out the reason for that, we can also use the Google fetch under WMT. We can also make sure there is not anything blocking bots to access such error pages or it must not be a very high media pages taking long to resolve.

4. sulbha

sulbha
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

The page speed or your server is slow.
    If the error is intermittent, the best thing you can do about it is to contact your hosting server.