How to find the low quality and high quality backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kpkarthik, May 27, 2014.

1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have some amount of Backlinks in my Google Webmaster account. How to find the low quality and high quality backlinks from that?

2. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you can not find the back links of high quality and low quality in a Google webmaster tools. It shows the websites or links but it is not mark as high quality or low quality websites.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

touqeer is correct. Although Google Webmaster Tools can show you the backlinks, they do not judge whether the backlinks are high or low quality. You would have to look at where the links are coming from, and what kind of links they are, to discover whether they are high or low quality. Unfortunately, you would have to know what type of links are high or low quality. Based on some of the posts I have seen on this forum, there are a few people on this forum who do not know what a low quality link is, and they keep recommending low quality links.

4. webpro

webpro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to use your brain and knowledge to differentiate between high quality and low quality back-links . Normally links from resources pages , link exchange pages , low quality directories or classified websites. links on irrelevant websites are treated as low quality . You can use help of tools like seoprofiler.com which helps you to identify bad links . As you gain more experience you can easily identify them

5. paulsimmons

paulsimmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can check their domain authority, PR and alexa to classify them as high and low quality links. For all these you need to extract links from webmaster and use third party tools to test the above three things.

6. amrapaliasia

amrapaliasia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are few basic parameter, on the basis of that you can check quality of back link.

* Page Rank of web pages
    * Domain authority of link pages
    * Age of link pages
    * Content of link pages
    * Etc.
    * Relevancy of link or category page
    * Separate class C IP link pages

Evaluate quality of back link with the help of above point.

7. james12

james12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search engine Calculate your quality links according to their own recommendation. If you don't use different ways like Social media an effective ways to cache your link from search engine and help to for quick index. So i think you must use all off page method to become part of first page in your targeted search engine.

8. ConsultJoseph

ConsultJoseph
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't want to name a product (not sure if it's allowed) but there are tools which allow you to put your links in and it analyzes the strength of your backlinks (so you can build tier 2's and stuff).

As for Webmasters account, Google doesn't have a feature where you can sort the quality of the backlinks.

9. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me you can not find the quality of back-link is high quality or low quality. Ahref.com and Backlinkwatch is the best website for testing the back-links of websites. Both of these websites have the best features for SEO back-links.

#9 nadablue, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  10. colnettella

colnettella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To find the low and high quality links make use of Majesticseo.com or backlinkwatch.com this tools will help you to get backlinks if the links are received from high quality sites then those are quality links which will help you to increase the traffic.

11. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google Webmaster tool can't help you to find low and high quality backlink. While doing submission you need to check the quality of site like PR and DA of the site and types of site linking to that website. Avoid doing submissions in the site with low PR.

12. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can easily identify low and high quality backlinks. There are several parameters to check the quality of a backlink i.e. Relevancy, Domain authority, Page rank, Alexa Rank etc. For instance, suppose you have commented on a relevant blog of high authority but others have spammed it. In this case, this backlink will be considered as low quality.

13. Christopherdave

Christopherdave
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can easily find the level of the backlinks whether it is low or high quality backlinks. Its just depends up on the website page rank. If the page rank is high, it provides the quality backlinks.

14. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not actually, because there are Sites that are having high pagerank, but are not indexed anymore, and most of these may come with lots of outbound links.

15. Tonylest75

Tonylest75
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can check it manually, collect all links in an excel in such descending order according to that webpage/website Page Rank, Alexa Rank, Relevancy. There may so many website 0 or n/a pr and some have very low traffic (high alexa rank) then remove them.

16. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what is "2.Domain place" ? looks like new term to me.