How to find business partners?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by businessware, Jul 25, 2013.

1. businessware

businessware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I have one stupid question - how can I find business partners from other countries? Do you have some hints?

I have my own online business which works very well, makes money and is almost fully automatized. But it still depends on few non-virtual aspects, so I can't make it simple worldwide. I would like to expand it to other countries but there is lots of obstacles - language barriers, unfamiliar environment, etc. Eg. I would like to start my business in Spain. But I don't understand any single sentence in Spanish, I don't know what domain name should be the best in Spanish and I am not able to communicate with customers in Spain. There are two ways for me - I may leave that idea and forget for Spain or I would try to find a business partner in Spain, sign the contract, give him my technology and know-how and finally share the profits. This is the reason why I am looking for business partners from different countries but my question again: Where to start?

Thank you for your opinion
    Martin

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may contact to Spanish people via email in English if they know or video chat and have translator..You may promote your link on various social networking sites by like different pages and then post your link over there.The people from various countries will view your link and I think you will get your partner.Good luck!!

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Martin, thanks for joining and posting your business questions.

What type of business do you have?

4. businessware

businessware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here is description of my business

5. Roin chow

Roin chow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HellO Martin!

what is your products ? are you going to sell into China ? Language barriers no a real problem.

6. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

make a account on e lance

firstly decide that in which country you join for business then try some new member on forum and online chat using sky-pee

7. nicole200martin

nicole200martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello,

What kind of business you have??? Is something related to web development, software development and SEO.

8. FaaastCash

FaaastCash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Martin,

You have great idea of expanding your network all over the countries. You can start with other countries and after learning Spanish from online sites you can deal in Spain also.

9. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Businesses fail for a number of reasons. One is lack of adequate funding. Another is lack of understanding of the basics of operating a business, such as understanding basic accounting, management skills, and marketing. Yet
    another is burnout. If a person opens a business with the expectation of working 8 to 5 Monday through Friday and being successful, that rarely happens. When the person puts in 60 hours a week 7 days a week, family time goes by the wayside, and then a person must make a choice between the business and a personal life. Yet another is the inability to compete with larger or older, well established businesses.
    Researching and writing a business plan before opening a business can identify some of these issues. Need to take a class in bookkeeping or another topic? Need a certain amount of funding, or special licenses and permits? Is the market already filled with similar businesses? Doing your research before opening the doors will identify many of these issues and help a person make an informed decision about going forward with the business.
    The most for reasons.
    a).Competition
    b). Low Sales

10. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have 3 stupid ans where you find business partners from other countries-

1. create strong relation with social media
    2. Create press realize
    3. Make particular business web sites