How To Find Blog Commenting Sites - How to Find Blogs to Comment On

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by smartkathy, Jan 22, 2013.

1. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are some queries by which you can search blog commenting sites:

“Add comment” Your Keywords
    “Post comment” Your Keywords
    “Write comment” Your Keywords
    Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
    Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
    Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
    Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
    Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”
    Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
    Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
    Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET”
    Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:”
    Your Keywords “top commenter”

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm confused about what you are attempting to accomplish. When you say "Blog commenting sites", are these sites that comment on blogs for you, using your keywords in their comments? That seems like a black-hat technique to me, which should be avoided. Or, are you searching for comments on blogs that contain your keywords? Again, why are you searching? What end result are you attempting to achieve?

3. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ha Good search terms. I would just search for the following ones though(off of that list).

Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”
    Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”

4. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog commenting is dead, why we still proceed that kind of link building strategic?

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's not dead. It only becomes dead when the value and real quality of blog commenting is lost - which is through spamming blog sites.
    Blog comments are still very useful as long as you know its value.

For example, would you say that blog comments in a certain SEOMoz post does not have value even though it has 100+ comments under? And those comments are coming from known people sharing insights, ideas or additional info to the post? No, right? They are value and bring about the importance or relevance of the post.

6. Ted

Ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joe,

I looks like she is just providing the footprints for search strings that you could use in Google to find blogs that you could leave comments on that are relevant to your website.

So when she says - Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv” - She means that you should insert your keyword where it says Your Keywords and do a Google search.

So you would search for:

red widgets "This site uses KeywordLuv" - Then Google would show you a list of blog posts that are relevant to "red widgets" and those blogs would also be using the Keywordluv plugin for wordpress. Basically it is just a shortcut for finding relevant blogs that you can leave your own comments on. That way you earn a link back to your site from a relevant page on some other website. That is the whole purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rank90

rank90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good list for searching more relevant blogs. I use one extra method your keyword + "2 comment", In this way, you can also search more relevant comment enabled blog.

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Thank you, that's what I thought. My concern was her use of the term "blog commenting sites" could be misinterpreted in the way I mentioned. Perhaps a better way to but it may have been "blogs to comment on". For those who may not be as knowledgeable, the explanation you gave could have been included in her post as well, instead of just providing a list.

• Like Like x 1
  9. WorkWithMorgan

WorkWithMorgan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I delete nearly every comment that comes to my site these days. It's always nonsense.

10. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi joeroxx. These are the queries by which you can search sites which have the same niche of your keywords. You can comment their blogs to get visitors and high ranking.

11. john_mclaren

john_mclaren
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's quiet easy one. All you need to do is to key in your keywords in the search engine cubicle and hit the search button. Further select the blog tab from more search options tab or you may also look for discussion tab and get the list filtered as per your needs. Be sure that you post comments on posts which are high on there domain authority as well as on their page authority as the backlinks from such sites are helpful in improving your page ranking.

12. prakash

prakash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

another way is go to the dropmylink.com enter keyword then select .edu blogs, .gov blogs etc find out thousands of sites to drop your links on and create backlink

smartkathys post is also good actually better, but i know that link thatswhy i add that link also

13. kaminiprajapati

kaminiprajapati
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its Above idea for Blog Searching is very nice trick. I found blog commenting site from only type keyword & select the Blog option from the google & rather than search from the Forum. But now read this post, is most useful for me for find no of blog for Blog Comment.

14. Sims

Sims
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This does work very well. I had no idea you could use this shortcuts :)

15. Rachel S

Rachel S
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really a helpful post. I love this strategies to find the blogs in Google. Actually I don't know all of them now I have a vast knowledge about, "How to Find Appropriate Blog for Commenting" :D

Thank you very much for this excellent thread.

Rachel !!!

16. alysa

alysa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is no doubt so useful and latest method of how to finding the different sites according to the niche..

17. Teenzraul

Teenzraul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That was really useful information. I was struggling here to find some ways to get commenting sites and I think you have provided lots of methods to do an efficient search. We are doing SEO work here and you can imagine how useful this information's are for us.

#17 Teenzraul, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  18. ndirect

ndirect
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great tips! I wouldn't peronsally use Commentluv blogs nowadays though! But great resource

19. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Why not? Do you feel it could damage your search engine rankings?

20. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

“Add comment” Your Niche

“Post comment” Your Niche

“Write comment” Your Keywords

Try This Also