How to ensure the blog submission is helpful to the SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Catherine, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

as we all know, blog is one of the methods for people to do optimization, for my experience on forums, some webmasters may delete your reply or threads, and you perhaps do not know the reasons. some one introduce the blog for me, but i am not sure it is whether the same with forums or not. do you have any advices?

2. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, blog is the another way to share your company or website news to the others as well this is benefit in getting backlinks and alot of traffic.

3. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Develop a relationship with a few good bloggers. If they recognize you as a regular reader of their blog, they are more likely to let your comment stay. If you just drop by to post a comment, many bloggers (including me) will assume it is spam.

I allow very few comments on my blogs. I am hosting my blogs for people who are interested in the particular topic and want to have a discussion, not someone who is looking for a place to get a link to another web site.

4. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, people think the blog with lesser comments=inactive blog unless they are regular reader of that blog. So, blogger always like comments in their blog posts. So, before commenting read the post once and make a comment which will relate the post so the bloggers won't mind commenting links. Personal relationship with the bloggers can be good option.

5. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog submission is one of the off page optimization techniques that are done for a site in order to increase the website ranking in search engines. Blog submission service helps you most and gives your Website a higher ranking.

6. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

, the effort to post a comment is low, so the return of SEO is low. Why?

1. If the blog is offer auto approve comment, surely it get lot of spammy comment.
    2. If the blog is approve manually by site owner, surely they dont have time to view all comment, they may selectively approve few comment.
    3. Blog comment is no follow link and link juice may split with other user who leave a comment.

7. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

in order to have a well known blog, you have to do more things to prepare the related information and be patient to do the long term tasks. when you have more fans and good quality articles, you can be the professional persons in some fields, then you can get a certain web traffic.

8. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only advice is keep your content ( no matter blog, forum, comment or etc) in high quality. The quality content is helping the forum grow, the owner have no reason to delete it, same happen to others