how to earn money?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by victoriaclame, Mar 19, 2014.

1. victoriaclame

victoriaclame
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how to earn money?

2. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Because you're in the online section, im going to naturally assume you are referring to making money online. In principle, earning money online is the same online as it is offline. You need to make sure you are offering a service or product that potential customers find value in. Once someone finds value in your product/service, this will increase the chances of them making a purchase, which equals money in your pocket. Now, there are many different online business that you can take part in. I always recommend affiliate marketing to anyone interested in an online business because there is the potential in setting up a recurring income site where you can make significant amounts of money every month with very little effort. Of course, this take a lot of effort in the beginning, but you will build a business that can bring your passive income for years.

• Like Like x 3
  3. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning money online is very well known nowadays. Many professionals now get part time jobs at freelance dot com or other sites. If you are skilled in providing web designs, development, search engine optimization etc then you could get job there and earn money.

4. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I guest you should begin trading online, many people earn extra money from that. If you are a beginner in trading online you better learn about it from books or from internet. The good news is you still can earn money even you are freebie traded, because many online trader uses a forex robot or forex software to give signals that telling you to buy or to sell stocks.

5. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have lot of option to earn money. You can choose online business if you have some knowledge regarding this.
    Create an online store and become a freelance designer is the best way to earn more money.

6. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes its true that online work has now opened window for a world full of opportunities to explore. But it is up to us to optimize these opportunities bestowed. Also ensuring at the same time that we shouldn't fall trap to fraudulent or illegal working atmosphere. Since checking relevant details before joining is a better idea.

7. Blackberg

Blackberg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

offer a valuable service that benefits the end user. People will tend to pay any price you ask as long as the product/service makes them FEEL better than they felt before purchasing your service. Furthermore more people will be inclined to blindly try your product if they see OTHER people benefiting massively.

8. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way which I found to earn money online is to start travel affiliate business with small investment ,time and efforts.Affiliate Business is considered to be one the quickest and fastest way to earn money as you don't have to create product yourself. You have to just link with buyer and seller and you can earn money in the form of commission.The Website like Travelerrr brings opportunity to have your own travel portal.

9. Sondra

Sondra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are tons of different ways that you can earn money online. You can start your own business/website, you can work as an affiliate for a well known company, you can write, and you can answer surveys. These are just a few of the ways that you can earn money online.

10. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make unique videos and upload to YouTube - Google pays commission on ads viewed.

11. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many others way you can earn money. It is actually depends on your preferable platform. That's mean which platform are appropriate for you. My point of view online is the best platform for earn money.

12. technokar

technokar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello dear,
    Many option available to earn money. You can choose online business if you have some knowledge regarding this.
    Create an online store and become a freelance SEO,PPC,SMO,website design & development and content management is the best way to earn more money online.

13. stockbrokers

stockbrokers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of ways are available in these by following those you can earn money easily like trading business. Trading and investment are best for earning in these days.One should keep complete information about trading and investment .Consulting with a professional is a better option.

#13 stockbrokers, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  14. learnyogavideos

learnyogavideos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get paid for solving captchas
    Get paid for view ads
    Get paid for watching videos
    Get paid for writing articles
    Just google it you can find n number of sites

15. ron13315

ron13315
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its really hard to earn money now. I up my website 1month from now but I only got $90

16. simba 1211

simba 1211
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well to earn money is easy but to earn money on savings in not.
    But Investing intelligently in funds may help,
    To invest in Income Funds, Gilt Funds, Equity Funds yield high returns in Future.

#16 simba 1211, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  17. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think I am going to make some. Have heard about that but never start it yet. Thanks for recall me again this point.

18. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning money online today can be really hard. I find that sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between the sites that are good and the ones that aren't. There are so many sites out there who just want to take your time and pay you very little. I find that the best way you can make would be from a blog, affiliate marketing, ad sense, and post loops. Those are all ways that I have heard and seen people make money.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Briannagodess

Briannagodess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the best way to earn money online is by first determining your skills. Are you a good writer? Maybe you can make websites? Or maybe you know how to create graphics?

After determining which skill you have, you can now search for what online job do you want. If you can write, freelance writing, blogging or even forum writing can be your jobs. Makih websites or graphics for other people also make your earn a substantial amount of money.

Perseverance is the key. Even clicking ads can make you earn money. Just do not expect to earn a lot especially the first time. The important thing is you do earn money.

20. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may not believe but I am a newbie in online work. I joined forums only in May of this year after noticing that I needed to enhance my writing skills. And part of my research led me to forums and threads about online earnings (which to me looks as the most popular topic). From my research, there are so many writing sites with varied schemes and setup. All you need is to look it up and check the FAQ on how you would earn. And if you think you are qualified then register and that's it.