How to do seo for an Architecture Design firm

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Nimit.Suri, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Nimit.Suri

Nimit.Suri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello
    I am quite confused on how and what necessary steps or techniques should i follow to do an seo for an architecture design firm .I googled it up but didn't get any results on how to go about it. Posting this question here because i would like to hear what the experts have to say .I would like to get all the help i could get
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Do it the same as for anything else: keyword research followed by on site optimisation and then off site optimisation.

3. Luzmary Villegas

Luzmary Villegas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to target the right keywords in your niche, if you're starting up don't go after the most competitive keywords right away start with those complementary keywords that drive a decent amount of traffic.
    -SemRUSH
    is a great tool to find relevant keywords within any industry, you have metrics such as volume, CPC (Cost Per Click), competition, etc and you can have access to +1,000 keywords list.
    -Google keyword planner is not recommended to find the main keywords to target as it brings back keywords that are too generic and too many people are already chasing them, however you can find your secondary keywords with Google Keyword Planner by introducing the link of the landing page of your top competitor within the box for link.
    -http://keywordtool.io/ is also within the set of valuable tools to find keywords, most of them to be used in a secondary manner
    Another overseen way to find keywords is by taking into account Google's intant suggesstions.
    To increase the authority of your page include co-citations in your content that have outbound links to authority sites.
    To work with the raking of your site you can include youtube videos in your content, with it you'd be taking advantage of the domain authority of that site. You can create 2.0 sites with at least 3 tiers and send traffic to your main site through tier 1, that should be your home page (platforms such as weebly.com / wordpress.com / wix.com, etc).
    Implement the usage of the Htags (<H1>, <H2> <H3>) depending on the importance of every piece of content, this will help the Google crawlers read your site better. Submit your XML Sitemap to Google after performing any changes so your changes could be indexed faster.
    Create press releases for your updates, integrate your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc) with your website to be able to take advantage of all the traffic you can generate with them, it can also help you to keep the interaction with your audience with which you'll get them to engage with your brand.
    You can even build your own private blog network and acquire websites related to your niche that send traffic to your main site. If you need some content crafted you can go to iwriter.com or fiverr.com and find some good freelancers to get the job done, you set the parameters to follow and the keywords to target.
    Buying traffic has been also proven to work well when it comes to giving a boost to the page rankings, and buying quality links too.
    Hope you find this information valuable!;)

4. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

luzmary, nice one, you surely killed off the question with the way you presented your response to it. reading from it, i must say that i have really gained something from it. you are one of the contributors that we need here in this forum. well done.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm going to disagree with cheta concerning the two points above. Private Blog Networks, or PBNs, are a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines, as they are most often created specifically to send links to a single website, to manipulate the rankings. Buying both traffic and links is also not recommended, as the links are usually low quality(saying "buy quality links" doesn't help), and traffic that is purchased is most likely fake, and will not help anything.

6. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For architecture design firm, you have to perform some SEO main tasks ie.
    - Provide the best-targeted keyword with short length.
    - Perform off-page SEO tasks like blog commenting,forums participation. guest posting, Q/A sites participation, social media marketing.
    - Perform on-page SEO tasks like meta description, meta title, meta keyword.

7. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just did some research on this PBN of a thing and to my surprise found out that it is truly a blackhat SEO method that it is not highly recommended for anyone who seeks to seek good rankings and traffic. As for the buying fo traffic, i concur with you; most of the traffic on sale are surely FAKE and even any purchased backlinks is not all that good too.
    Thanks for your response and knowledge. i have really gained from you alot
    cheta.

8. paradisegold

paradisegold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hiii

SEO is the process of improving your website's visibility in search engines. An optimised website is more likely to rank well in search results when users search for relevant keywords. If your site is e-commerce, social or business related all of the site are game of keyword and content because both are king of SEO.

Here are some important tips whcih help to increase your architecture design
    1. Do Your Research
    2. your title must be Keyword-Rich
    3. research on Competitors site and trying to get link they have
    4. Get a Content Management System
    5. Using Social Media Marketing

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

All of the recommended techniques are old, outdated techniques that are not recommended anymore, except for social media marketing. Even then, social media marketing is not as quantifiable as other recommended techniques and takes a lot of work, so should be used in addition to other recommended techniques.

None of these tasks will help your SEO, although including your keyword in the Title Tag(not meta title - the Title tag is not a meta tag) and in your Description meta tag can help to convince searchers to click on your listing, as they are often used as the title of your listing, and the snippet of information under your URL in the SERPs.