How to do Online Reputation for a company?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by borgninestallone, Apr 19, 2014.

1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As i am involved in freelance SEO jobs, recently a client called me for a freelance SEO for his website. He said some bad reviews has been listing in top of Google over his websites and he wants to push those websites in to the 3rd page of Google. As i do not have much experience on Online Reputation, I want to know more about it.

How can a site be pushed from 1st position to 2nd or 3rd page of Google. What strategies do you implement in pushing that site in to 3rd page. Share me your thoughts.

2. paulsimmons

paulsimmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Registering in the same site and posting fake positive reviews is not something that is worth doing.
    you need to create multiple landing pages and optimize their on-page. use only high authority sites like Facebook, twitter linkdin etc. The moment these site start appearing on first page the bad reviews will automatically drop down to 2,3 pages.

3. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks paulsimmons.

I need to push that bad review or complaint board site to 3rd page. If i try to create a page in facebook, twitter how it will be pushed to 3rd page. I think i need to focus on web 2.0 submission sites. Do you agree with me.?

4. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it will depend on the authority of those websites that have bad reviews for your client. what you can do is to list all your targets including their ranks. Make a separate list of webpages that have good reviews including their ranking as well.

You have four options:

1. You can use those webpages that has good reviews to outrank the bad ones.
    2. Contact the webmaster of those websites and try to request for removal of bad reviews.
    3. Create lots of social media profiles for your client and optimize them.
    4. You can do a reverse review by creating dummy profiles and have a counter review.

5. prakash

prakash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media campaigns, offers and online advertisement can help to get Online Reputation for a website or Brand.. Good social media Reach, likes and followers can help for online reputation

6. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only approach and way to get these sort of things done up is the content writing. Content is the best ever way to get the site pushed from low to high rank. Even when some thing negative comes up in the way for any website, then only with a regular content updation the negative points can be thrown off to some where.

7. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It comes in a variety of ways. If your client was only concerned with the reviews, then all you have to do is to construct a counter review content. It's not something that will generate fake good reviews. It's a notification for those reviewers that you already fixed the issue that they are putting up. This is a good way of building up a company's reputation slowly but surely.

You can also create social media profiles. This is actually a good way to do ORM. There are lots of web 2.0 properties out there that you can use in order to outrank those bad reviews. Make sure that you can make contents that will engage users.

8. SConsultant

SConsultant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello
    Counter review from "strong" sites/blogs usually works. Social media involvement, lots of posts - not only super positives! Get the balance right...
    Sometimes posts on highly ranked forums can overtake the bad ones.
    Good luck,
    Chill

9. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, turning your head from bad reviews is not at all good thing, it's better to post some good reviews on that post and also try to solve the problem of that person. Post some good reviews from your side & everything will be fine.

Now how to shift that page into 2-3 page---

Make an account on different website which allows to post reviews, which have high domain authority. Because high domain authority have good tendency to achieve rank well in search engine & that page will automatically shift to 2-3 pages.

I hope this will help you....

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

You explained it well.... @ paulsimmons