How to do Link Building?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Washingt, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Washingt

Washingt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys....!I need some tips to get One Way links from website. I need some tips to do better Link building to rank my website on Google with completion.Any Specify Keywords to search that one way links from website or any strategies to get free one way links from website. Please help me.Thanks in advance....!

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically, link building is having your site's link on other sites.
    You can do that by forum posting, blog commenting, social networking/bookmarking, directory and article submission.
    But for you to rank on specific keywords on Google search, you need to do some SEO for that keyword.

May we know the URL of your site?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Washingt, as GekiDan alluded to we will be able to help you more if you can tell us the website address of your site. However, we do understand if you'd prefer to keep it confidential.

We've had some previous discussion on related topics that you might find helpful - Web Directory List - Get More Traffic from Hundreds of Web Directories. Plus you should find the threads listed in the "Link Building" section of our Featured Sales & Marketing + Online Promotion & SEO Threads particularly useful.

4. DaveScotford

DaveScotford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

GekiDan has hit the nail on the head!

It takes time to do but by building up articles, forum posts (not spammy rubbish though, actually contributing to the conversation) and a lot of directories then you can start to see a dramatic increase in the number of links coming into your website.

I'm a member on another forum which allows a signature post and by writing the link code in such a way as to help with the back-links and hooking into SEO keywords then I've managed to get a heck of a lot of links coming into the site just on that one forum. I've got almost 1,500 posts on there with a link in my signature each time.

While that's of course not the only thing I do, it's just an example of what one website can do to help you! :)

5. telxcomputers

telxcomputers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

this is really simple process to increase the inbound link like directory submission, blog commenting, these two process really easy to increase the bakclinks. directory submission find the list of directory and post all information about your website, blog commenting another way to increase the backlinks, first find the relevant blog and put the comments with your website link.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

We also allow links in signatures here on Business Advice Forum. However, because we were receiving a lot of spam at one time, we introduced some restrictions, you can read how to get a link in your signature here.

7. William King

William King
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you need to read one of my thread which has a title Quality Back links defficiancy

8. DaveScotford

DaveScotford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah that's cool, it wasn't a dig. I hate spam as much as the next person :)

9. andykeating

andykeating
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Building backlinks is a time consuming process..you can build backlinks by commenting on High PR blogs of your niche,Submitting url of your site to high PR directories..quality posts at forums with signatures..submit articles to various article directories,etc..

10. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

basically you can do the link building through directory submission, forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, article submission and etc.

11. DaveScotford

DaveScotford
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think we've missed a major one too... Article submission has been mentioned but press stories can be invaluable. Back links are weighted differently depending on what website they're on. For example, getting a press feature on the BBC website with a link is much more valuable that a forum signature.

Its about getting a huge combination of everything. As people have said above, its massively time consuming! I'm setting the day aside tomorrow to help boost everything!

12. indiarajasthan

indiarajasthan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Write good articals and submit them to artical directories with link back to your site.You can also submit in web directories also

13. DavidL

DavidL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest blog commenting. I gained a good 20,000 simple backlinks from blog commenting as blog comments tend to pass through RSS feeds and others link to that with feed generators and so on.

14. MarkAse

MarkAse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article marketing is a good one to be sure. Forum Profiles, as well as sig's. Then Web 2.0 properties like Hubpages and Squidoo.

Doing a combination of literally everything mentioned is your best bet and essential in a competitive niche.

15. ava_camen

ava_camen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the best way to maximize the potential of each of your link is for it to come with good contents of post that will get the attention of your target market. whats the use of 100 posts when none of them are good to read? compared to 10 posts that has good content wherein all the viewers who read it, clicks the link?