How to Do Effective Internet Marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by bytrade001, Dec 15, 2011.

1. bytrade001

bytrade001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Global B2B buy sell marketplace: bytrade.com

Learn SEO
    To do effective internet marketing you first need to be willing to study. There is no way anyone can come online and expect to be successful without training. The first thing you must learn is search engine optimization, also known as SEO. Without learning basic SEO you cannot be successful online, unless you outsource it.

While you can outsource SEO it's in your best interest to know the basics. To do this you can join the 30 Day Challenge and also google SEO and learn from various websites. The training is free, but you will need to put forth effort and time.

Domain & Niche
    Once you have basic SEO down you can move on to choosing a niche and a domain name. These two seemingly small decisions can make or break your first attempt at making money online. Make no mistake about it your niche and domain name are key factors in effective internet marketing. Take the time to research and choose wisely.

It requires focus and extensive research to find money making niches and choose the best domain name for your site. There are big money making niches that are obvious like insurance or credit cards, but look at the competition. It's better to find something not so competitive, but is still in demand.

Article marketing
    Next for for you to do effective internet marketing, and start free, you need to be able to write fairly well. Writing articles and material for the website is a must. The best article directory to begin with is Ezine Articles; all you need do is google them and read a few articles.

This will give you ideas on how to promote your product and site. Find the most popular articles in your niche and learn from them. DO NOT copy their work, just get ideas, study and take notes. These are the people who are doing what you want to do and know what you want to know you can learn from them.

Website
    It's time for the website. To start free you can use Weebly.com or Blogger if you prefer a blog. Both of these platforms are easy to use, however, if you need help go to youtube for step by step video instruction. You can also use Wordpress.com it's free, but they do not allow affiliate links they will shut down your site! Then you have wasted valuable time.

Wordpress.org is good, but you have to buy a domain name and pay for web hosting. It isn't much; $20 will pay for both. However, it may work better to try free platforms first to test your niche and transport your work later.

Video marketing
    There are many tools you can use to do effective internet marketing. I have covered bare basics to get you going. Some other factors would include building a list, website promotion, video marketing and auto responders to name a few.

There will always be new and better tools that cost money. While you may start free it can't stay this way if you want optimal results. Check resources below for more tips on affiliate commissions, article marketing and niche blogging.

2. Yogucute

Yogucute
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking to start my own internet marketing business. I want to do something with affiliate marketing but not sure exactly where to start or if that's even something I should start with.

Reputation Management

3. Yogucute

Yogucute
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking to start my own internet marketing business. I want to do something with affiliate marketing but not sure exactly where to start or if that's even something I should start with.

#3 Yogucute, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011
  4. Jessica1234

Jessica1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    This is really a quality post. I am totally agreed with the views you express in the post above. Learning SEO is easy but to gain expertise one must sustain his/her maturity, Analytical skills and passion to learn new trends.
    Analysis help someone to achieve great success in the Internet Marketing.

5. katherine

katherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    The competition on web is very tough and number of websites are competing for good SERPs on search engine. In this scenario, internet marketing is must for the website.
    The SEO providing companies can do it well but I think a businessman and website owner also have some knowledge about it. It is so important in today's market that, it is very necessary to know about it, at-least the basics of internet marketing for the growth of the business.

6. jack123456

jack123456
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking to begin my own website promotion enterprise.I want to do something with online promotion but not sure exactly where to begin or if that's even something I should begin with.

7. Jessica1234

Jessica1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I want to add one point, which is very important from my point of view. KEYWORDS
    Choosing quality keywords is an important thing in SEO, while learning or doing SEO for a website targeting right keywords at right place is very important. And, pick out the right keywords for a site is nit an easy job. Whole Internet Marketing of a website depends on it.

8. Jashandeep

Jashandeep
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am highly thankful to you for this post .bytrade001 ha share a very good post with all the net savvy.

9. katherine

katherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Start with quality keywords (nearly 15-20) for your website. Then, go for On-page SEO. After that, go for directory submission in the relevant category for the website.
    I think, this will help you to get indexed in major search engines.

10. Jessica1234

Jessica1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I agreed, quality keywords which have less competition and high popularity are very effectively giving benefits to the website.

11. Doblo7

Doblo7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are very good tips. I think people that posted replies about starting their own website promotion business ought to learn a bit more about the subject before asking anyone to part with their money. There are many niche areas in internet marketing and no one can be an expert in them all. Sometimes a little knowledge can be dangerous so either sign up and pay for some proper courses or leave it to someone who knows what they are doing rather than try to learn the whole thing from the Internet.

12. katherine

katherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey,
    I agreed with you. Internet marketing is very essential in today's competitive and challenging environment on the web. One must be aware about the basic things if didn't want to go for technical aspects.
    SEO is the field, where one cannot be sure about anything because of the changes in the algorithms of Google which is the main source of traffic for any website. Therefore, one
    must have the basic knowledge of the impacts and changes in SEO field. This will help one to grow their business in future.

13. saima

saima
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have seen some quality posts, to make effective marketing you need to have the best website, which tells clearly about your services. and for the SEO & SMM you need to have the good keywords, those keywords makes your site more visible and increases page rank. you need to have regular updates in social media sites.
    Lot of companies started up their own internet marketing business, Eg:- Nichesuite a future ready e commerce solution, that provides SEO & SMM services for lot of clients, the service is more effective, affordable and user-friendly.

http://www.nichesuite.com/services.html

14. AshleyWhiteBusin

AshleyWhiteBusin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are simple step by step procedures on how to implement the process on how to do free make money online. Through blogging, message boards and forum, online social media and bookmarking sites, and backlinks, you can do online marketing easy in building your own business. But you need to learn on how to grab the attention of your market with some of the most powerful tools available.

15. creditreport

creditreport
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Looking at credit report is necessary is you are going to start an online business. Because it can make your finance better

16. creditreport

creditreport
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing this beneficial information with us. These are the best tips for a user if he/she wants to do internet marketing.

17. Steve Crossland

Steve Crossland
    uix_expand uix_collapse

woah, Quite long but very interesting. It could be a reference for the newbie in this industry. Keep up, keep on posting! ;)

18. infobanc

infobanc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Following are the steps to effective marketing online:
    The Importance of Google,Keyword Selection,Content is King,Generosity is Also King,Social Media,Calls-to-Action,Landing Pages

19. RealEStateSalesN

RealEStateSalesN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The key objective of Internet Marketing is to use the web as well as Traditional channels to develop a positive long term relationship with customers.

20. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm agree with your clever strategy by the video submission is effective at that time when you have thousands of subscribers at youtube, and nowadays article submission on many directories not more useful