How to Do Article Submission?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by GekiDan, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to learn article submission. Anyone can teach me how to do that?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

3. manu.kumaar26

manu.kumaar26
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article Submission is a powerful method of gaining quality one-way incoming links to the client’s site and has become standard in website search engine optimization strategies.

Every good webmaster knows the power of original, unique content. Getting the unique content distributed online so that the client’s website and links can be seen by a greater audience is vital. After submitting the unique article to an online directory of articles that is relevant to the client’s particular website niche, this article gets read and picked up by many other webmasters and sometimes even offline publications.

Article Submission is the way to promote client’s website and link that produces real results almost immediately. We provide the client with full reports to ensure that the client stays on top of the link campaign.

Article Submission is a white-hat, ethical technique used by webmasters to gain new one way links and help promote their website or specific link URLs. The technique has many different forms but typically involves some sort of promotional content that encourages others to publish the link as a ‘biography box’ or ‘author’s link’ on their own websites and publications.

Following is the necessary information:

* Email Address
    * Verify Email
    * Password
    * Verify Password
    * First Name
    * Last Name
    * Address1
    * Address2
    * City
    * State/Province
    * Postal/Zip code
    * Country

I think this information might help you up to some extent.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the help. But can you guys show me how to do it?

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is very simple, what you need to do is sign up account. Then, click on the submit article and follow the step accordingly, and your article will be published

6. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

7. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi GekiDan,

It is very easy, and also very useful method to promote your site. You can try it on website's like Ezine Articles, and many others like that. The way you have to write content of course of your website's niche. You can add three link in your content not more then that, and they also allow signature like on BAF, so you can add your site there also. Just a tip: While doing this, do not forget to add Anchor text to your links because, if you do not add that it would be worthless.

Thanks And Hope this helps you.

8. muqtada123

muqtada123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use roboform for doing article submission more quick, dont take it a robot that do your submission automatically but it is manual software in which you can save your content and then easily post on the website for promotion.

9. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you guys give/show me a sample article so I can see what I need to do?

10. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Gekidan, go here and download a free report that will give you access to an article marketing video course you can watch online or download to your computer. No signup required.

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

12. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Geki - I am into content writing and have done a fair bit of affiliate marketing as well - All in all, article submission is what I do almost daily. So, I can surely help you with tips on how to submit, where to submit, idea resource box as well as author bios.
    Here is a step by step guide -
    1. Register for free at Ezinearticles.com - I say ezines coz it is hands down the BEST directory to drive traffic to your articles/site.
    2. Add your picture and site url - A few lines about yourself would be nice to, in the author bio section.
    3. Click on submit article to add new article - Put appropriate title, keywords and paste the article body.
    4. When you scroll down, you will see resource box - Here you can advertise as much as you want with 2 links to your site/blog or any site you wish to promote (No affiliate links allowed). You can make it nice/simple saying For more info, click here. Or it can be an elaborate one - I generally use 3-4 lines, few people use 2 paragraphs just in resource box. You need to 'hit and try' to see what works for you, actually.

Thats it - You are done :)
    Here are few samples of submitted/ approved articles - http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Jyotsna_Ramani

Let me know if you have any further questions.
    Jo

13. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks alot simplyjo.
    It's that easy.

14. manu.kumaar26

manu.kumaar26
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Gekidan,
    List of articles sites

Click that u will find number article submissions site. It's simple all you need is to follow step by step process.

U need create one mail id
    Need Article around 300 to 400 words.
    Author bio.

15. chris34

chris34
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Hi

Mass Article Submission won't help much in competitive niches, but I think they work in uncompetitive areas. There are a lot of long-tail/uncompetitive terms out there that Google has little to no information with which to rank sites. Therefore Google has to put up sites that may only use the keyword in the body or title of the page. In those cases a few links (even low quality ones) can shoot your inner pages to the top.

Targeting long-tail phrases on your inner pages may not seem to do much good, but it doesn't have to to have a worthwhile effect. You only need a decent ROI. Say you spend $5 on an article, pay iSnare $2 to distribute it, you only need $10 in additional traffic over the course of the next year to justify the expense.

Thanks

16. mggc

mggc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Gekidan,

Here's a video I can share here about Article Submission specifically in ezine articles. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnFLvv86hl4

Hope this helps.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JnFLvv86hl4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JnFLvv86hl4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

17. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks mggc, that's a very useful video. I've embedded it into your post, so it can be viewed directly from there, hope you don't mind.

18. wwtmarketman

wwtmarketman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you feel are the best locations to post articles? Basically get the best results

19. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum wwtmarketman. You can view some of the most popular and effective article sites in our Useful Online Business Resources thread.

20. gtt

gtt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey wwtmarketman. Have you ever heard of an automated software called Magic Article Submitter (MAS). As far as I know, it offers plenty of high PR article directories. And from there on, you can manage to submit your articles to these AD sites, automatically. It's more of convenient than submitting your articles manually.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
    Gerry

#20 gtt, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.