How to develop your power to understand things fast?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by jaynorth, Dec 9, 2013.

1. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some people take time to understand some facts and that makes it really difficult for them but how can you make someones ability to grab thing better and and to actually apply those in real life

2. spyindiaankur

spyindiaankur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion meditation is the best way one can use to make himself/herself more receptive. In addition one should eat healthy food like green vegetables, milk, corn, fish etc. and also drink water in a sufficient amount to make body and mind rehydrate. Also one should exercise daily to increase his mind's capabilities.

3. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also agree with spyindiaankur's suggestion. Meditation is a good way to stay fit and healthy. But you should also develop a habit of reading facts related to your problems. By reading good articles and topics you can easily understand and grab knowledge.

4. Sean_DeSilva

Sean_DeSilva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After looking for shortcuts, I finally dug my heels in and put 10,000 hours into my field. Maybe you're smarter than me and will find a different way, but I guarantee that this way will work.