Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by gill123, Feb 15, 2012.
hello,who can tell me how to develop website for SEO ?i want to learn it quickly.
thanks very much!
Do you want to develop a website to provide SEO or did you want to use SEO to market an existing site?
Do you mean a website that offers SEO services, tips, etc. or a site that has good SEO?
Know your keywords. For instance, you probably use tabs or categories to list your services or products. You can use optimized keywords to label your tabs and categories. When you create buttons or links you can also use keywords that will be picked up by the search engines.
Also, make sure you do proper on-page SEO to your site.
Start with on site SEO, then continue with off site SEO. Tutorial:
SEOMOZ - http://www.seomoz.org/beginners-guide-to-seo
Search engine land - http://searchengineland.com/guide/what-is-seo
Most important - stay update with http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/
What do u want dear...? You want to create website for seo or want seo work for your website.
I think he want web sites to do seo on them....
I myself is also confused on what he wants. If you guys are waiting for definitive answers and clarification, I guess you'll have to wait more as he is already banned. Until then, we might not be able to suggest the right thing for his site, or he might not really get what he wants.
First main thing should analyse the keyword based on your business requirements.. As well as should perform the on page optimization based on the end user bases ...
I'm assuming you want to develop a website using SEO techniques based on your statement that you want to learn it quickly. To be honest, SEO isn't something that you can learn very quickly. Sure, you can learn some of the basics of SEO that will help you get by but there's just no way to know all there is to know about SEO in a short amount of time. SEO is constantly changing, which means SEOs are constantly learning. There are many different processes that go in to optimizing a website for search engines, some of which are very technical and complex unless you have a decent understand of coding and server technology.
There are quite a few great posts on this forum on what it takes to optimize a website for search engines so you're off to a good start by coming here and asking some questions. Take some time and browse the forums to see what you can learn on your own, then come back with a question that is more specific and less vague so you can get some real answers. It's possible to learn the first 80% of SEO fairly quickly, it's the other 20% that could take you years to understand and master.
Always give out this article:
Very comprehensive guide to online marketing.
Very helpful information, thx.
I don't understand what exactly SEO is. SEO is "How to do whatever that it drives traffic sites/blog" ?
What's the best way between do SEO or writing niche keyword content on sites/blog ?
Is there any free simply tools [ easy to use ] to drive traffic to blog [ affiliate ] ?
Check out these threads:
[h=3]6 Ways To Improve Your On Page Search Engine Optimization[/h]Featured Online Marketing, Advertising & SEO Threads
Check out SEOMOZ like mentioned above. Great videos providing you the basics http://www.seomoz.org/learn-seo
Thank you very much for your useful information. Particularly the 6 ways tools.
I will take some time to study and do very soon when i were free.
Know your keywords, For instance, you probably use tabs or categories to list your services or products.First main thing should analyse the keyword based on your business requirements.As well as should perform the on page optimization based on the end user bases.