how to develop the business level in industrial products ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by ramiszaro, Feb 27, 2013.

1. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi friends i have industrial portal website and i need to promote it in online so please tell me some cooperative ideas to implement the website in order to bring good strategy to the industrial products for the purpose of identify the exact need of business towards the outcome of brand name in global level for more info http://www.ipfonline.com/

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Could you be more specific as to what you need help with? When you say promote online do you mean in search engines?

3. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes rocky i just worked for this site but backlinks are getting down so i want to improve this website suggest some SEO tactics to develop this industrial portals.

4. Sheebha

Sheebha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many developed countries and many developing/semi-developed countries China, India etc. depend significantly on industry. Industries, the countries they reside in, and the economies of those countries are interlinked in a complex web of interdependence.

5. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What activities are you working on currently for these sites? I did not understand what you mean by backlinks are getting down? Did you mean to say keyword rankings?
    There are few widely used activities that you can start with like posting good content regularly on your sites. Get good backlinks from relevant sites, guest blogging, article submissions, forums, PR's, social bookmarking etc. Have you been doing all of these regularly?