How to create the Facebook Campaign to my targeted country only?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by kpkarthik, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to Show my Facebook campaign ad to particular targeted country people.Is this possible on Facebook?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Before answering your question, I wanted to mention something not only to you, but the membership at large as well. When you are asking about a particular service or product, the first place to go for an answer to your question is the service provider or product manufacturer. For example, if you have a question about Facebook, ask Facebook. If you have a question about, for example, Samsung phones purchased through Verizon, you can ask Verizon and/or Samsung. Only if you cannot get an answer should you then ask your question here. Unfortunately, that means you may not be able to get a link for the website(s) in your signature, but that's against the forum rules anyway. :cry:
    I actually found the answer to your question on Facebook. You can target up to 25 countries by simply adding a Location in the form provided for this purpose, if there are enough people in that country to make it a worthwhile target.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.