How to Create Sitemap SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rdsbusiness, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdsbusiness

rdsbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear All,
    What is the Use of sitemap in seo? Anyone Explain about How to create sitemap in seo?....:)

2. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are using Wordpress, you can just download a Plugin like "Google XML Sitemaps" Just activate it and there you have it.

3. RoseAb

RoseAb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The sitemap is not required but if you have one, you will be sure Google knows about all your files. You can also tell Google the relative importance of your pages.
    Also, in my own words, having a sitemap.xlm makes Google happy--your information is complete.

4. rdsbusiness

rdsbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks boysingh, K after install that plugin what to do for create code...I'm new to seo so i didnt know about that...

5. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are two type of sitemap First is XML and another HTML.
    Formally, XML is being used by crawler (Google, Yahoo, Bing) and HTML for User. Now Question is that which one you would like to generate?

6. kmrrupesh

kmrrupesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi rdsbusiness,

Depending which type do you want site map for website because here is available two types of site map (Like: HTML & XML). If you required any type of site map then you can use online site map creator. You can use this site "xml-sitemaps.com" for all types of site map creation.

Thanx

7. Azzi87

Azzi87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its very easy to create XML sitemap you just have to type xml creator then just paste your hope page and rest of the work would be done by tool.

8. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Creating a Sitemap helps your website to get faster indexed in search engines. Search engine bots crawl your sitemap to know the latest updates of your web pages and hence it helps to rank faster in search engine ranking.

9. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

by the site map any user can see your all web page together and its type html site map, xml site map,

10. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

XML sitemap have contain all the internal links of our website. this sitemap is used by the search engine to fetch the internal webpage links of our website. in XML sitemap we organize all the link in ascending and Descending order.

11. Sam Paul

Sam Paul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends,

Hope you are doing great

I know this question is quite interesting but I agree with some points,in many cases sitemap plays a important role as it's a great way to get pages indexed.In layman terms, I should say that sitemap is a list of all pages of the website.However, if you want to have a better understanding of the types of sitemap.These are as below

1. XML Sitemap - Helpful in submitting it to search engine
    2. HTML Sitemap - Helpful in increasing the chances of visitors to find your content and it's basically for users.

If you really interested in creating a sitemap for SEO purpose and also it's quite easy because google offers the "sitemap generator" .These are the powerful tool to use and also you can check http://www.sitemapspal.com/ & thus save your time.

Have a wonderful day.

Any help would be appreciated

12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.