How to create High PR Backlink ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a blog about Family Health.Already I create some backlink, web 2.0, & Article submission. But i can`t see any kind of result. Now i`m thinking, i need to create some good backlink. But i don`t know how can i create High PR Backlink? can any body tell me how can solve my problem? Please suggest me about Dofollow High PR backlink.

• Like Like x 1
  2. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think this is the toughest thing on earth as nobody is willing to give high PR rank for free and you need to do something very good or pay for making high PR links for your website.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You're in a competitive niche with competitors who have, or may have, a staff of people to work for them and very deep pockets. What you may have to do is go after keywords with less competition, but that still have enough traffic to make them worthwhile.

4. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A tough niche indeed. As what joeroxx said, going for keywords with less competition could help you out. Maybe add more unique content would also help.

5. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are in a very competitive niche that backlinks alone won't give you a boost to your rankings. The nature of competition in your niche is more on engagement.

I suggest you make a plan on how you can engage more people to come to your site. Be it through backlinks, email conversations, social media marketing, etc. The best thing is to drive people that might get interested in your blog. That way, you can get natural link backs from people who share your site with personal interest in their minds. You may not get the "High PR backlinks" that you wish, but it will surely give your site a lot of natural votes in the eyes of Google.

6. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do social bookmarking of your blog. This will be like link pyramid, social bookmarking is one of the effective ways to increase the traffic, this will also help to increase the number of visitors to your blog.

7. colnettella

colnettella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to do article syndication, guest posting on high PR sites which will offer you quality backlink this will help you in increasing the traffic for your website and will get backlinks to your site.

8. marclewis

marclewis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Join health related forum communities and share your links on social sites to increase traffic to your website. Also add your site information on social bookmarking sites having high PR such as stumbleupon, digg, delicious etc.

9. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually, there are some free high quality link building resources for your websites.

High PR Article Submission Sites
    Collect PR 5, PR 6 article submission sites such as articlesnatch, articlebase. Submit your original content with links on these resources for high quality links.

Blog Sites
    Sign up your own blog on famous blog platforms - WordPress and Blogspot. You can gain high quality links and traffic at the same.

Bookmarking Sites
    High PR bookmarking sites such as Reddit, Slashdot. Win links and traffic at the same time.
    High PR sites are always the best resources to get high quality backlinks. Hope my tips work and Good luck!

10. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you used to do quality content work by which you can get quality backlink which help to increase page rank or traffic to the website. Matter is how to increase do
    Article submission, Blog posting, Rss submission, Forum Posting, Yahoo Answer, Image Sharing,Classifieds Ads and do SMO also site by site.

11. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some tips for creating quality back links –

1. In order to get the best results from your content distribution efforts, you need to place your content on websites which have high domain authority as well as decent social signals.
    2. You need to monitor back links of your competitor. Filter the good ones and use it for getting quality back links.
    3. After Google’s Pigeon algorithm, the importance of local directories cannot be ignored.

12. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create original content and submit url link on social networking site, social bookmarking site, guest post on a high page rank website, submit a video on YouTube, write articles on Hubpages, submit your site to high page rank directories.

13. bobnelson

bobnelson
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Just create profile and post website or blog link through comment wall. Get instant dofollow backlink. Page rank .

14. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can create quality back-links by using the quality content for your websites. A good quality content can help you to create quality back-links for your business. you can create back-links by using the following method.
    OFF PAGE Strategies
    Off page optimization offers organic Link and Natural building or creating Back links for Website
    1. Social bookmarking
    2. Press release
    3. Blog Posting
    4. Article Submission
    5. Online Discussions/Forums
    6. Yahoo Answers
    7. Classifieds Ads
    8. Image Sharing

15. runbch

runbch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use google adword and search for specific keywords related with your niche, but have less competition. Then create content targeting these keywords that is better than anything out there.

16. Mustafa

Mustafa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey James,

Yes web 2.0 and article submission are best ways to get backlinks but there are also lot of way to get dofollow backlinks from high PR sites.

#16 Mustafa, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2014
  17. carldweb

carldweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are various activities to get high PR back links like Articles submission, blog posting, press Release, Social bookmarking & current strong but hard activity is guest blogging.
    After doing these activities you can spread created links in more like ways to increase the quality & increase the viewers.

18. vantrendin

vantrendin
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Guest Posts and Blog Commenting

Some of the best blog sites have an excellent page rank, and should you be able to get your content on their pages, your site can benefit from some quality high PR exposure.

Blog comments placed on high PR blogs along with your site’s URL and the addition of keyword-enhanced anchor texts are a great way to get backlinks; however, an even better one would be to contact the blog’s owner and suggest writing a guest blog on one of those sites.

There are only a few simple steps you need to remember in order to pull this off:

• Choose a high PR blog from a similar niche to the one you’re using, and type a message to the owner suggesting a title, topic or idea for a guest blog post;

• Your message has to be short, to the point and genuine sounding;

• Also, make sure you don’t insist too much, and offer alternatives, being willing to consider other blog post ideas.
    High PR Backlinks from Social Sites

Social media and social bookmarking sites can also provide you with excellent means of creating quality backlinks by creating a profile/page and writing catchy posts.

It may take some time to get everything prepared (creating your pages, gathering followers and so on), but the results will be well worth it, since people who spend time on social media sites and end up enjoying your posts will share them often to hundreds and thousands of their friends, many of whom may do the same.

Also, you should know that many of them have millions of users who check out some of the top posts every day, so if you can write something interesting, useful or entertaining enough to become a popular bookmarking choice for readers, the amount and value of your backlinks will literally skyrocket.
    Writing Press Releases

If you want to know how to get backlinks from high PR news sites, the answer is simple: write press releases and submit them to news announcement broadcasting websites along with a link to your site.

Aside from getting you a lot of exposure by submitting your press releases to high PR news sites, some of these distribution centers can also offer various benefits, such as editing your press release titles, provide print and broadcast submission services and help you achieve higher headline visibility.

In order to get the best results with press releases, your content has to be very well-written and newsworthy enough to catch a journalist’s attention. If you don’t like writing your own articles, one good solution would be to hire a cheap, freelance article writing service that can place a good press release writer at your disposal.
    Getting High PR Backlinks from Popular Video Sites

Billions of users access popular online streaming video sites each day, and while video marketing might not be your preferred choice, posting comments on the most viewed videos will allow you to create some high quality backlinks pointing back to your site.

This is one of the easiest, most fun way to get high PR inbound links, and should your comments attract the viewers’ attention, you can also increase your website’s traffic ranking.

19. Terry Hopper

Terry Hopper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I have seen all of this comment there are many comment of this question. Mr. nadablue your link building concept really good. But I want to say, you can't get here Dofollow back-links for back-link. I have a concept (Guest blog), here you can get Dofollow back-links for every link. Good luck.:)

20. parth

parth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my personal experience and point, this is the toughest thing on earth as nobody is willing to give high PR rank. You need to do something very good or pay for making high PR links for your website.

Off page optimization Strategies....

1. Social bookmarking
    2. Press release
    3. Blog Posting
    4. Article Submission
    5. Online Discussions/Forums
    6. Yahoo Answers
    7. Classifieds Ads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.