How To Create Blog Topic Ideas

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by journeyoflife7, Jan 1, 2011.

1. journeyoflife7

journeyoflife7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you having trouble thinking of new blog article ideas? There are techniques you can use to almost never run out of ideas and keep them flowing!

One way to keep fresh ideas rolling is to make a list of topics. Always keep a notebook to quickly jot down an idea when it comes to mind. In my experience, many ideas pop up to mind when one is not thinking hard at all, or even while writing an article. When a topic comes to mind, it is a good idea to write it down right away; when it is fresh in mind.

The more ideas you write down, the more you free your mind of the stress of recalling those ideas later; it is a lot easier to create more ideas on a stress free mind. So get all your thoughts out so you can think one thing at a time in a more relaxed state of mind.

A paper full of ideas is better than nothing at all, and a lot more motivating. This will help your mind from “jamming” up.

Another method you can use to create ideas for a topic is to search for one online. There are many articles you can find on ezinearticles or goarticles and a lot of other article websites. Researching an article will get your mind in the flow of ideas. You can also find many topics on blogs related to your website. Any website in your niche will work fine. Just find a valuable source. I’m not saying copy articles, but viewing some helps to get some ideas rolling.

A great way to keep reader interest and engagement is to branch your ideas off one another. An example of this would be to break an article into a part of a series. Or, if you write an article about one topic in which you can elaborate more on a portion of the article, then you can have yourself a whole new topic on that portion itself. Again, an article of a series of articles is a great technique to engage ongoing readership.

Remember to always keep some type of notebook or pad with you at all times. You may get ideas in one instant, that you will fail to remember again. It is important to write ideas when they are fresh in your mind so you don’t forget later.

Good luck everyone!

2. Servint

Servint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually the best way for finding new ideas is to constantly read and go to the library. It's important to find a good library that has large volumes of journals and books you've never seen before on topics you know little about so as to expand your mind and trigger new thoughts. The point above is not going to work because it's the RESULT and not the CAUSE of new ideas. There must be a source......a well spring if you will.

3. saim

saim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey...
    Here are some things from there you can get easily idea for blog topic...
    1 Other Blogs
    2 Books and Magazines
    3 TV and Movies
    4 Social Networks
    5 Comments
    6 News
    7 Family

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i search what people usually talk about a particular niche.. or i go to yahoo answers and look for some questions related to the niche. then i discuss the topic in a blog entry

5. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are some good techniques for creating new blog topics...A list of such blog ideas is very handy and also recalls us the creative link that we might had establish at that time..
    However on the simpler part....
    If you write a blog on topic of your interest, I am sure that you will never run out of topics and new ides...:)

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

7. Isaias

Isaias
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, you are right..... these things present in our life ... but people still failed to find new Ideas...
    However, thinking always polish your mind...
    THink on these and discover new Ideas..