How to Create A Positive Relationship With Your Client

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Mark T, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of us in these days are business owners, company sales representatives, and so on and so forth. For sure, the most challenging part of our roles is on how to communicate well with our clients and earn their trust as well as show them their credibility.

Here is a blog that we have written that I want to share to all of you guys. This may help you gain more clients and even their respect.

LINK: http://www.learninsurance.com/blog/maintaining-positive-client-relationship/

"Customer satisfaction is easier said than done. It requires patience and perseverance. Aside from these six tips, there are more ways for you to become an effective and efficient insurance agent. Always remember that maintaining a positive relationship is crucial to your success."

Regards,
    Mark

• Like Like x 2
  2. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Mark
    That's quite informative but in some cases even if we show our positive side people keep on degrading what tips would you like to suggest in this matter. Thanks

3. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just create a long term relationship with your clients,because if we want to increase our online business then we need to maintain the good relationship with Existing clients.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your feedback Aleena. This is where you should practice transparency. You, as a professional - should be open to customer feedback. What's important is you did what's right and you tried to maintain good relationship with the client.

Regards,
    Mark

5. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Mark
    I guess you are right the need is to think positively and this way only we can get more leads. Thanks again

6. MikePeterson

MikePeterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have read your blog which you mentioned above and all the points are very helpful to create a healthy relationship with the clients. And I really liked the point "Practice Trasnparency", because by getting reviews from our customers, we can come to know about the merits and demerits of our products or services, and we can implement their reviews for making our services much better. Which will help to gain some more customers.

7. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for reading Mike. :)

8. Ronald B. Clark

Ronald B. Clark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I appreciate these reads. Too many people are worried about making money the easy way. But I would rather make 10 dollars now and have people speak highly of me than to get 80 dollars once and have people badmouth me online. It is about building an online brand, an entity. Glad to see I am not the only one who believes in positive relationships.

9. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Ronald for your feedback. :)

10. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, my own point of view 7 ways we can create a positive relationship with our client or customer. such as-

1. Ask more questions
    2. Communicate Openly and Effectively
    3. Keep your distance
    4. Ask for customers' opinions
    5. Share Your Knowledge
    6. Be Honest and Be Yourself and
    7. Share your own knowledge and thinking

Regards,
    shuvro chowdhury

11. 2sharry

2sharry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

satisfy him by your work behave properly.. dont try to make him foo.. never iritate by him follow his actoins

12. jeremy

jeremy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always keep contact them, even those are not my clients. I have been practice this for sometimes, it works well

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This seems to be a great idea I will definitely try this as well.

14. kiwistech

kiwistech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

by fulfilling your words and commitments simply.

15. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Mark for all these tips. Definitely, every business owner needs to build an effective rapport and lasting relationship with customers. It's not enough to say that 'customers are always right'. Customers need to feel that they are valued and they're becoming important part of the business' growth. Thanks again!

16. vithura

vithura
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do needful to that clients. Ask feedback about service or business. They will open something, we have to give free space to them. Customer retention is more important. You may try new clients via some b2b portal like Pepagora, alibaba, etc.

17. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maintaining a relationship with your clients is one of the hardest parts in marketing. Almost as hard as getting someone's trust. But everybody knows that good community around your product/company is crucial, so it's worth all the effort ;)

18. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Also, it's more like customers easily remembering your brand name when they get confident and really satisfied with your service or product. And when you get their trust, whatever product you introduce to them - 80%-90% of the time they patronize and prefer it than any other products.

Thanks,
    Mark

19. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some people think that having a positive relationship with their client is difficult, Somewhat a "yes" for that, but having a good relationship with your client would not be difficult to manage as long as you have enough patience to deal with them. And that you know when to say no and yes to them. Furthermore, for more advices, secure a help from a virtual marketing assistant.Thanks.

#19 infinityweb, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
  20. Zwillson

Zwillson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me to gain more trust and by giving more satisfaction for my client, I will always tell them if how the product its work for them, I ask my client if there is any problem with that. I know that the customer is not always right, but we need to treat them right to feel that they are valued in our business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.