How to Consistently Build 40+ Contextual Links Every Month

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eurekapsycrille, Feb 12, 2013.

1. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Okay, I don't know if you guys have ideas on how to get contextual links for your websites. But for some additional information, you might want to check out and read this blog for great information.

"A contextual link is a type of link that’s usually found within the body of content and is in context with the idea surrounding the link. It can be both natural (voluntary links from other websites – ex: link bait) and artificial (manually built – ex: one of your guest posts that links back to your blog/content).

Acquiring links is a vital process in online marketing, as the practice benefits a site in so many ways, such as in building online brand presence, driving targeted traffic/leads and in getting better search ranking positions.

But this belief has somehow led many to focus on the wrong side of the practice.

Link building is a byproduct of the collective efforts and initiatives that a brand/business implements to promote and make itself more known to its target audience/customers. Elements that impact link building positively may include the following:"

Continuation here>>>>>http://kaiserthesage.com/contextual-link-building/

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  2. pete.mcal

pete.mcal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love Jason's posts he puts so much effort into them and makes sure that they add real value to the web and his readers.

In fact sometimes I have the problem that he shares TOO MANY quality resources and I don't have the time to read/investigate them all! But this is a good problem to have I guess.

Thanks for sharing this post :thumbsup:

3. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I don't think that link bait is a natural form of link building, am I wrong here?

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

AJKpeter link bait refers to content or an offer on your website, that is so compelling that other websites are interested in linking to it. Hence, the webmasters that link to the site are doing it because they believe the link will be of interest to their readers. They are not doing it because they are paid to do it or as some form of link exchange. For that reason I would say that links achieved as a result of link bait are actually natural.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

On another social networking site I belong to, I had heard others mention "earning" links rather than buying them, and I had been under the impression that they meant simply creating an informative and helpful website, and people would link to it, sort of a "Build it and they will come" type of strategy. This article makes it much clearer that earning links is a lot more than just putting up a quality website and automatically expecting people to link to it. You still have to actively promote it, letting people know that it's there.

6. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Joeroxx. Earning links is not just what many seo think it is. This method can be beneficial for a very long period of time but requires extensive efforts. To be honest, I am just starting to do that thing and I already found it more difficult that what I expected.