How To Compete With Educational Websites ?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by carlbaker, Feb 4, 2014.

1. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Last Time Moderator jeorrx Had removed my post But No issue i Want to Know What Steps Need to Be taken to Compete With Educational Websites And My Websites Register in .org. If You Don't Mind I want to Share My Website : http://www.spjain.org/index.aspx its Educational And targeting Country are Dubai, India, Singapore And Sydney(Australia).

Kindly Suggest Me Some Tips to Compete With .Edu sites And You also know That .Edu sites have Good Domain Authority.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Just to be clear, there was an issue with your post. It was poorly written, with sentences running together, and your question was hard to understand. Your new post makes the point a little clearer, so I let it go, but it can still be improved, as follows:

"When I first posted this question Moderator joeroxx removed it, even though I saw no problem with it. I want to know what steps need to be taken to compete with educational websites. My website has a .org extension rather than .edu, and the URL is http://www,spjain.org/indez.aspx. It's educational, and I am targeting Dubai, India, Singapore and Sydney(Australia)."

You see how much clearer that is? The sentences are well-structured, and I do not randomly use upper-case letters where they are unnecessary. Your last sentence also should have been separated into two sentences. You also should have said "Can you give me some suggestions on how to compete" rather than "Suggest me some tips to compete". Now that your question has been made much clearer, the members who are able can answer it.

#2 Joseph.Shivell, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014