How to communicate love to others?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by CommunicateWell, Oct 4, 2009.

1. CommunicateWell

CommunicateWell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no heart empty of love even it has too much hatred or evil. We are born with love in our hearts and the more love we get the more we give it away. In fact we can't define love in certain terms because if we attempt to do that, we will confine the meaning of love and its eternal quality. However, we can communicate it to others in many ways. I think the following are some:

1. The most common way is in words:
    It's easy to say to the other " I love you, I fell in love with you, …… etc. Although it's important to tell him/her with your love but you must add the meaning to your words, you should have got the proof that what you are saying is true. Otherwise it's nonsense.

2. We communicate love in the way we treated others:
    As I said earlier love must go beyond words to deeds and treatment. So you can show love to him/her without any word. If you are treated with kindness, respect, faithfulness, generosity and selflessness by someone, he/she then absolutely loves you or at least admires you. There are many different attributes that we can associate with love.

3. We communicate love in the help we offer or in the interest we show to the other:
    The person who makes you feel valued and important, who cares about your feelings and who can be trusted and honest is the real person who loves you.

We all like to be around people who make us feel really loved. Love is what we live for. There is no one doesn't want to love and be loved but the question still is:
    How to express love more fully in our lives and relationships?

2. jadeddiary

jadeddiary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah i agree with that. love is meant to be shared, not be kept. it has to be shown, not to let it stock in the corner of your heart and just let it fade. to love is to show.

3. CommunicateWell

CommunicateWell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That what I meant. And I assure that words are not enough but they must be supported with deeds for love to be shared.

4. Radiance27

Radiance27
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. I agree. The best way to tell a person how you feel about him or her is through actions. Action speaks louder than words. Showing care & helpng other are just simple ways to show love.

5. joseph21

joseph21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I also agree, we really need to express our love for the people that we love, not just doing things that we think that is romantic, but also saying to them that we love them.

6. tara

tara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

according to me both actions and words are important, i think by doing anything for anyone before his /her sayings really touches the heart

7. mr.bluee

mr.bluee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi

love can be communicated and expressed in many ways, including smiles, body
    stance, posture, walking, and voice tone and quality...
    and Keep a list of loving thoughts such as Learn to know what makes you lovable, Be positive and have faith to love yourself and others, Always see the day as an opportunity to communicate love and happiness.

8. CommunicateWell

CommunicateWell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I believe that smile, eye contact and voice tone and quality can be magic tools to create love and show care. I think expressing love is an art. There are many who fail to express it.

9. Kibby

Kibby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I couldn't agree more with what you said. The reason that a lot of marriages end in divorce is because of lack of communication and appreciation for each other. So if everyone did what you mentioned we would be better of :)