How to code data from a Google Doc to automatically update a table on a website?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by clambr, Jun 17, 2013.

1. clambr

clambr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys I have just started a blog about trying to rank on Google by guinea testing famous SEO guru's search marketing strategies. I have a SEO Case Studies page that displays the current Google rank of each of my blog's important pages / posts.

At the moment I must enter the "Google Rank" data manually, which in the long term will be time consuming and not very productive.

I get this data from my Google docs spreadsheets that tell me the current Google rank, however I'd love to be able to find a way to code this table so it communicates with the data in my Google docs and updates the table on auto pilot without me needing to punch in new data manually each time.

Does anyone know a quick solution to this? I'd really appreciate the help as my coding skills are about as non existent as an ostrich on the moon. Many thanks!

2. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I've never heard about it, did you read about G. Docs API?

• Like Like x 1
  3. clambr

clambr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No I haven't, but thanks, I'll check that out now.

4. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not think it is possible without Google API, check if they allows as said by Rocky as well.