How to chose the best diet for you?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Fergal, May 25, 2013.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Everyone is different and a food that is highly beneficial to one person, may not agree with another individual. Do you have any suggestions as to how someone can find a diet / nutrition plan that works best for them as a unique individual?

2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Consulting a dietician for that is very helpful.

3. JenniferLawrence

JenniferLawrence
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First Investigate the benefits of all of the diets you are considering.

Follow some tips as --

*When you are a beginning dieter, take baby steps. Don't do anything too extreme because it will be too hard and it will discourage you.
    *The best diet is one that works for you and you can stick with.Be sure to stay focus on yourself first, that is what is important. be safe during workout process.
    *Remember that dieting isn't strictly what you eat. It also takes exercise to make it work.
    *A healthy diet also includes drinking sufficient amounts of water, generally 64 oz daily.
    *When dieting, you want to utilize your time between work and exercise. You don't want to over-work or over-exercise.
    *Many people find that keeping a food journal can be helpful in the beginning while they are acquiring new eating habits.

:) Be Happy .. Keep Smiling .. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for your replies. Just to clarify when I asked about "diet" I meant it in terms of the foods you eat, not in the traditional sense of reducing food consumption to lose weight, sorry if there was any confusion.

5. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the normal routine you may include each and every thing,veg is most preferable but if you take non veg then also you can have small amounts of all,but only you have to take care about the limit. Don't ignore or leave anything just limit the quantity.

Take the breakfast daily.It's an important meal of the day which helps you to stay fit and healthy.

6. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone diet is different depending on their health,work,financial condition.
    Habit of eating fast food is not beneficial for us.If anyone is doing much physical work then he has to take much diet than any IT professional.
    Eat fresh fruits.
    Take break fast,lunch and dinner daily. Try to cook food at your home.

7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Diet is different to any individuals. It is because the work they do. People related to labor or services need more diet and people who are normally in offices or computers don't require much diet. However, It depends on the work they do. You should always workout when you have plenty of diet so your digestive system can work well.

8. JackT333

JackT333
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Dear,

Consulting a dietician to your diet because diet is depend on your body.

Thanks

9. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer to do simple healthy diet.
    - Do exercise everyday
    - eat less carbohidrate
    - eat more vegetables
    Check my weight progress every month.

10. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Best diet is that diet that fulfills all requirement of minerals, vitamins, proteins, fat, carbohydrates necessary for your good health at specific time period. Fresh vegetables, fruits, dry fruits, salads and supplements to minerals, proteins, and vitamins are useful elements of good diet. It is good for you consult a dietitian for selecting a good diet for you.

11. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am very conscious for my health. I prefer fresh and green vegetables in my meal and avoid oily and fried food. I drink plenty of water in a day and go for exercise daily.

12. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The key is eat to live and not live to eat and make sure you burn out the extra calories. Eat in small amount multiple time a day and avoid eating too much before you go to sleep. And never drink water just after finishing you meals.