How to choose your life?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by wellhi, May 2, 2013.

1. wellhi

wellhi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently, I have thought about question. Do you think of staying around the home to get a ordinary job or have a try of living a ups and downs of life?

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Could you be more clear about you question? Everyone needs a job or has to work even if you don't want to. And ups and downs are a part of life. It will be there despite you have a good job or not.

3. rohitkumar

rohitkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I have chosen a tough path for me, I am pursuing my studies and working in a city far away from my sweet home.
    I know living alone in a new city is tough but for a good and brighter future you have to take a chance if your city is not good enough for your career.
    I believe that it should be a personal choice for everyone, whether they like to go away or wanna live heir life with family and earn there only.

4. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If we are getting some better opportunities then we should go for it.we should not let them go like this.
    We have got only one life and we should build a future in such a way that everyone should see us and wonder to reach at that postion.
    If your heart says go for it.
    "life will not come again"

5. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would go for the good opportunities. A new city could be hard at first but you could get used to it in time and feel more at ease. It could even feel like "home" after enough time... I moved to a foreign country/city years ago in my youth, and it's now my second "hometown"...never as dear in heart as the original one though :), but dear enough...

6. mark22

mark22
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I have chosen a tough path for me, I am pursuing my studies and working in a city far away from my sweet home.

7. wellhi

wellhi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have the same situation as you. This way is hard for us, no matter what life will be, at least we have a unique memory in many years later.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Yes, Life Will NOT Come Again!!!

8. wellhi

wellhi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Me too, I feel this place is my second hometown because we have been here or ever been here for a long time.

9. wellhi

wellhi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good for you. God will bless you.

10. wellhi

wellhi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I mean would you like to leave home to get a new life without any help or just get a ordinary job around the home.

11. Marisa Casey

Marisa Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone has regrets. Everyone who says they don't is a liar. Choose the path you will think leads to the fewest regrets.
    I regret leaving the industry I love to focus on my relationship with my spouse. And though we have had our ups and downs since then, I would have regretted choosing my work over my husband far more. I have come to enjoy my current industry for the stability and consistency that it provides, though I still miss the spontaneity of the entertainment industry. I still get the itch to go back but I refuse to sacrifice my marriage for my career. It's all about your priorities. If it is your priority to have consistency and stability without anything too fancy, an ordinary job is fine. However, if it is your priority to make something great of yourself or your life, you cannot accomplish that with an ordinary job. You have to take risks and make sacrifices.

• Like Like x 1
  12. jeff123

jeff123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well this depends upon situations as well... Many a times, people need to be near their families... so in that case they don't have any other choice... Those are lucky ones who are free to make choices... Also, this is an individual decision which path to choose....

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

wellhi would it be possible for you to work in the entertainment industry part time? If you could do that you could have your career and your marriage.

14. wellhi

wellhi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will do the best to balance my career and marriage.

15. JackT333

JackT333
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i also want to know more about this topic.

16. ShawnLim

ShawnLim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, there's really no right or wrong answer. It is very subjective depending on which aspect you're looking at.
    Some people prefer to live life with what you mean, ups and downs, creating big success and always striving for more.
    On the other hand, some people prefer to live in a quiet and secluded place and still, they have their own life and happy too.

Thus, i guess it is all about what you want to do with your life. It is just that our society has instill the idea in us that being rich,
    with fame and power are the scores for success. But when you think about it, even if you're just a teacher in primary school,
    if you teach with dedication and with your heart, to produce great people and let those children shine, you are as successful
    as those who make millions out there.

17. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It would be better for you to get a job near your residence if you get sufficient salary amount as it may save your time and transport charges, however, some people do jobs in other towns and cities. I think we should get jobs at our home if we do IT jobs through the internet.

18. Tom_WebhostingUK

Tom_WebhostingUK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have left home and leaving a challenging life. Its seems really exciting for me.

19. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds interesting, I would choose to have work, then make more money, after that maybe searching for the true love and build as a big and happy family. Simple but with FAITH and Respectful to each other is enough to be a happy family.

20. Istimah

Istimah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I work from home and I love this.
    I don't like to go out much so doing a job from home is a bonus for me.