How to choose best keywords for my business?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rajesharinos, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajesharinos

rajesharinos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am finding really very difficult for choosing one of my client projects? how to choose best keyword for their business? i need best tool for discovering the keyword for free of cost.

2. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use Google Ad word Tool for selecting the keywords for your business.This tool helps in giving the idea on the search queries or competition for your business keywords.

3. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use Google adwords tool, it shows the keywords local searches and the competition, to check the popularity you can use google trends and there is a SEM rush tool which helps you to check the competitor keywords also....hoe this will help you

4. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can use Google ad-word tool for finding relevant keyword to your site and it's a free service provided by google. it shows the competition and searches of that keyword.

5. Katelyn Jace

Katelyn Jace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the best option to choose best keyword is Google Ad word. it will help you a lot. You can also see plenty of keywords related to your project. You will get genuine idea .

6. spyindiapreet

spyindiapreet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to choose best keywords for your business then search on the keyword planner tool by Google where you find best keywords related to your business.

7. gaurav.kumar

gaurav.kumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can use Google ad-word tool for finding relevant keyword to your site and it's a free service provided by google. it shows the competition and searches of that keyword.

8. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use the Google adword keyword planner tool to search the keywords. But it is really difficult to say which keyword may benefit for your business, Sometime high search keyword never increase the traffic nor business. I suggest you doing more research on the tool.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. if you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.