How to Check if site got Sandbox !?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by apexis, Jul 13, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to Check if site got Sandbox !?
    Can anyone tell me how to check if my site got sandbox. 1 week ago the site was in top 5 for 2 keywords, and for other 2 in top 30.
    Now i can't find it anywhere..
    If i got sandbox, can i get it out of there, and re-rank ? or this is like a banned stuff ??

2. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically, if you are ranking before then your keywords and pages are being deindexed. That's already a sign that you are being sandboxed. There are some people that says that it takes 3 months to get out of sandboxed. But then some also said that it can be shortened once you've normalized your optimizations.

You can check out an online tool to do that. Although I'm not really sure if this tool really works:
    http://www.searchenginegenie.com/sandbox-checker.htm/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah probably - but the question is how long have you been deindexed? Sometimes it's just a result of the SERPs when Google is updating their algo - if not - then probably you had been really deindexed.

Try updating your website pages, use tools to see possible error or duplicate etc and what's behind it so you should know what to do next. Try haley's tool as well.

4. shreevenkatesh

shreevenkatesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if website have some problems but you cant figure out what type, then webmaster tools is our best friend. We can figure out everything from that page and help ourselves to get out of google sandbox.

5. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You ranking will be vanish and site not looks in the search engine ranking.

6. Interwebi

Interwebi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Deindexed is not the same as sandboxed . Sandboxed is for new sites. Deindexed is for existing sites who have broken the search engines rules.

I'm generalising on the latter, there will be exceptions of course. If you're truly deindexed then its a tough mountain to climb back up! You'll also need to ask yourself why this happened. Normally its dodgy web marketing companies that are to blame.

7. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your site has been de-indexed you can check it in your webmaster tool. I think it's the best tool to check whether you're de-indexed or not

This tool really doesn't work for me

8. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are MANY ways to check if your site gets sandboxed. Search Engine Genie has a free tool that you can use, located here: http://www.searchenginegenie.com/sandbox-checker.htm

Also, the best way to check if your site got sandboxed is by doing a search for allinanchor:"keyword" on Google and looking through the pages for your URL.

• Like Like x 1