How To Calculate Competence For A Particular Keyword.?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by borgninestallone, Nov 14, 2012.

1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, i used to check keyword competence by Google adword keyword tool. I could see few keywords are low competitive, medium competitive and high competitive. How to check one of the keyword for my client site in Google adwords keyword tool. Here is the keyword Indian Images.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm not sure what your question is, but I believe you are asking how to use Google's Keyword Tool to check the Competition (not Competence) for the keyword "Indian images". Since you can see the competition levels, I don't know why you would be asking how to use the tool for a particular keyword. The manner in which the tool is used is the same, regardless of the keyword entered. In any case, I checked the keyword "Indian images", and was given the first 100 related keywords. Most of them, in addition to "Indian images" itself, were low competition, and included many that were related to "native american indian images", although some, sucjh as "indian wedding images", and "indian stock images" were medium.