how to build link wheel?

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Edric, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Edric

Edric
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey...
    here are some Steps to Build a Link Wheel
    1. Write a squidoo lens about your topic, then link it back to your web site
    2. Write an article about the topic and submit it to article directories, be sure to include a link back to your squidoo lens site
    3. Create a hubpage about the topic, and link it to the article in the previous step
    4. Create a Google Knol about your topic and include a link to your hubpage in the previous step
    5. Make a one page blogger blog and link it to Google Knol, you can use the same blog to link back to other wheels.
    6. At this point you can either close it by linking your site back to your blogger page, or leave it open. Traffic should improve in the next week or two

2. telxcomputers

telxcomputers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

link wheel is a way of to making circle of the link. technique technique help to increase the traffic and improve the ranking.

3. Kevin1

Kevin1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link wheels have been doing magic work in search engines. With the help of computer and web connection, one can esily learn how to build link wheel. This is feasible with the help of "web 2.0" i.e. social networking sites.

The first step is, you need to know how many spokes you want to keep in your link wheel.You can have any number of spokes. After that,you should right a minimum of 350 words article for each web 2.0 properties.Now you just need to put the mail page link on each web 2.0 property/spoke. Now on each spoke you will put an extra link which will point to the next spoke of the wheel. Thus you are done with the job.

4. William King

William King
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have one confusion... to build a link wheel do you only need to write one article...

5. twilight

twilight
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your profile is strong then and then only your wheel will crawl faster or else no one knows when it will be crawl and index by google.
    This is my personal experience.

6. William King

William King
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have talked about my friends and they said that if you make a link wheel between the sites instead of articles it will give a huge boost to the rankings.

7. girdharkumar

girdharkumar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

link wheel is a circle of link which are connected each other in link wheel you have 1 websites and 3 article or blog then your each article should connect each article and your all article connected to your website this is a link wheel

8. RevaxMedia

RevaxMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Link Wheel in most cases can be white-hat SEO however be careful, you are better off generating links via the natural methods.