How to Build Brand Value??

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by vishalesskay, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vishalesskay

vishalesskay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to Build Brand Value for My Website and Business? I have created many high PR backlinks for my website but still it is ranked on tenth page. It is so far away that users can’t reach to it. What should I do now to get my site ranked in first 10 results?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Where did these "high PR" backlinks come from? Most people know that getting ranked requires a lot more than just creating a number of links. The quality of the links, the type of link and where they actually come from are very important. You also need to participate in social networking sites, engaging with your potential visitors. Also, you'll need to take a look at the website itself. Is it appealing to the visitor? Does it provide what they are looking for? The quality of the website must be considered before starting any kind of marketing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you must start publishing unique content and this will help you alot also guest posting is the right way to get quality backlinks faster.

4. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To rank in top ten you need to have quality content on your site, you must provide fresh and unique content to the visitors. Do proper Off page optimization followed by strong On page optimization. Also promote your websites in social media sites.

5. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you really think brand value is... Is that something you will get only by getting top rank in Google?

A strong brand gives consumers a reason to buy beyond price and features. - by parkerwhite.com

Branding is done so that a company can kindle relationships between a brand and consumers. Building relationships over time allows a brand to become known, recognizable, and trustworthy.

Once you have identified and defined who your brand is and built a brand platform, then you can go on to create unique and memorable brand experiences for consumers.

6. jmwang

jmwang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the first is that you must have high quality content which are useful to your reader!The other is that you can pay more attention to the social media,like the facebook,twitter,google +,pinterest and others

7. ActionEstore

ActionEstore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to first figure out that from where you have build your backlinks, are they have good domain authority or not. It's very important to have backlinks from good domain authority & you keep on creating backlinks from those websites which are quality, low domain authority, un-trusted site then your backlinks won't pay you at all.

Start posting quality content & you will the change in your ranking & please make sure that your anchor link must be of brand keyword.

#7 ActionEstore, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
  8. ketusoftware

ketusoftware
    uix_expand uix_collapse

participate in forums, share your unique content in social networking sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin, google+, pinterest, stumble upon etc

9. colnettella

colnettella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to submit unique content which is useful for the readers. Guest Posting and article syndication on high PR sites helps to increase the traffic and also social media is one of the best way to increase the traffic.

10. Julia Patterson

Julia Patterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Completely agree! Quality content with SEO techniques is must. Also using social sites, blog sites, bookmarking sites will definitely help improve brand value. Newsletters and press releases also contribute to market brands and business.

11. nancyisabell

nancyisabell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to build branding so you should have social media activity like facebook, twitter, linkedin and pinterest, that are so responsive for branding and business development.

12. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to increase your brand value. Social Media is one option such as google plus, facebook, Twitter, Linkedin. Just share unique, relevant content with friends. Press release is a another good option for increasing your brand value. It provides the potential for customers to find information about your business on the internet.

13. alexfernandes

alexfernandes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Despite of your high PR backlinks, your website is still on the tenth page. This is only because your competitor is doing much better SEO than you. Did you analyse your competitor back links? The secret behind your competitor ranking well in SERPs lies in the back links.

14. Julia Patterson

Julia Patterson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes! I completely agree with you Alex. It is very important to analyse your competitors. If you find it difficult it is better to use an effective SEO tool that helps you keep track of your competitors sites and also improvise your site.

15. seomaartin

seomaartin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The link from high PR should be with brand name and they should be relevant to your industry. Website should not be penalized by any Google penguin or Google Panda. Refresh the content on website and change meta tags if not effective. Always take editable back links which you can remove if not effective. Anchor text should not be match to domain. Check these thing and let me know.

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.