How to build a Sustainable Customer Relationship?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by bmwillsmith, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Always follow-up!

I can't stress this enough times. The best sales people and entrepreneurs always follow-up with their customers after providing a sale, a service or a quote. You should email or call your client or potential client within 1-3 days to see how they are doing and get feedback from them. Do this with consistency and you'll gradually build up a happy and loyal clientele base that others will envy.

2. James4

James4
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, get touch with them. Whenever there is a big off then send sms and mails to them about the offer. Its good to get feedback from them about your customer services and sold products. Let them to follow your social profiles.

3. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Customer relations is getting increasingly more and more important, especially these days when theirs new companies opening up all the time, and competition is on the increase.

With there being a vast choice of places for a potential customer to buy from, you have to at first convince them to buy from you, and then when they do, make sure they keep coming back, and how you treat that customer is the only way they will.

4. veritasvisions

veritasvisions
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ooh man i had to learn this the hard way. I couldn't agree more. treat your customers right because it's so much easier to get business from them then a new lead.

5. TasneemOkla

TasneemOkla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me, in a business one of the main thing that matters is your relationship with your customers. As if your customer is satisfied, it will help you to get your business to all new level. And thus, for managing your relationship with your customers, you also have many software's available.

#25 TasneemOkla, May 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2017
  6. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Establishing a sustainable relationship has its benefits.

When customers are satisfied, not with the product, but the customer experience a company has provided, they'll definitely still keep on coming back. Creating caring and harmonious relationships with the people who buy your products or pay for your services reduces churn rates. When you connect with your customers, it fosters trust and loyalty. When you have a group of loyal customers using your products or services, they're the best marketing tool your company has. I'm sure all of you have noticed that customers today are all about the experience. Satisfied customers tend to spread good word about product that they love to people that they care about. This alone is an effective marketing tool.

7. Abdul Ahad

Abdul Ahad
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course, dealing with customers professionally is very important for any business. Whether you are running a small company or large corporate businesses. The business who want to gain customer satisfaction more and more, then I would suggest you to attain ISO 9001 Quality management system certification. Because achieving this certification makes your process more efficient and effective. So, you can find any errors easily. If you want to know more about ISO 9001. Here is the link - https://www.isocertificationinuae.com/blog/iso-9001-complete-guide-best-known-standard-world/