How to bounce back from big loss in business

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by scifi, May 8, 2013.

1. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends

I was wondering how to move ahead and recover from big loss in business...

It's difficult for most of people....

I want you to share your experience and how you have bounced back...strategies used by you, motivational factors...etc.

2. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never loose your spirit.believe in yourself.if your business is going in loss,see the factors,think upon it and see the other people who were doing the same business,analyse that what they have and what you are lacking with.

3. NateAnglin

NateAnglin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To make a long story short, I was the head of a $500,000 contract that resulted in the wrong material being ordered by our client. We were notified after production started.

You just have to be able to role with the punches and to know if your persistent that for every bad there will be 5 good. Problems and losses always happen in business, no one will ever be able to avoid this. It helps just knowing that as well.

• Like Like x 2
  4. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, certainly it takes some time to adjust to situation, if there is day , it is because there is night....now I got it that profit and loss are two sides of same coin..some times head other times tail...:)

5. jeff123

jeff123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never give up in such situations... it is the time when you need to analyze your business, market and plan accordingly... its important that you focus on improving the situation then thinking about the loss...