How To Boost my site traffic?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Gustavo, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Gustavo

Gustavo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My sites crawled and have some keywords in top 10 but still not getting proper traffic, what to do? any suggestions..

2. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are few tips that will help you to increase website traffic:
    -Advertising on social media is a great way of attracting visitors. Social media helps a lot to promote your website content. While writing content make attractive title because with attractive headline your post will go unread.
    -During seo always choose long tail keywords and do effective off page seo techniques like guest blogging,Blog commenting,Question answers.

So in short words do proper SMO and SEO of your website to boost website traffic.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Gustavo

Gustavo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks
    Thanks for you valuable reply,I am doing this things but no effect, you can check my website waxspace dot com..

4. Gustavo

Gustavo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have choosed long tail keywords and my 5-7 keywords are in top 10 in USA..

5. dyhair77

dyhair77
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make top websites back links for your website and use #tag with your keywords and post article with new content and post blog or PR. It is best ways to promote traffic and get best rank in search engine.

6. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes i agree with Dyhair77 use hash tags with your keywords.Can you tell me which social media sites you are using right now to share your posts?

7. Lavy Hair

Lavy Hair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use top page rank website to get best traffic and sharing your post and content high level website. and make back links on social bookmarking sites and highlight your keywords by bold and italic in your body content.

8. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes long tail keywords help, and they hit the potential client and often end up being your customer

With that, try creating blogs/insights timely and post it in your facebook , likedin and twitter pages: The more you reach the audience with your unique content, the more you get your visitors

Create the content thats of value to your readers

• Like Like x 1
  9. steffy_berlin

steffy_berlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Provide an off-line, on-line optimization for your site. Do social media marketing, SEO promotion, Creating backlinks in top sites, LinkedIn sharing, will be very useful to track you to get more traffic. Create article or blog and post or share it in social networks, and backlinks creating will definitely give you an opportunity to gain views and impressions. Other options like google adwords, ppc, ctr will also be helpful to promote your project.

• Like Like x 1
  10. AjitKhodke

AjitKhodke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Bookmarking, External forums, social media and guest posting are the best effective ways to boost traffic for your website.

AjitKhodke
    This message by AjitKhodke has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think social media marketing will be the best option to drive the traffic to your website, you just need to share your blog content over the social media from your official channel with appropriate graphics. If possible, try to tag relevant people in those post.and share your post in various social media groups and communities.

12. hrishivardhan

hrishivardhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First determine which keywords are best for your business niche or for the traffic you are looking to generate. avoid excessive repetition of keywords. Include phrases in content that may get fewer searches but higher results.
    Next, create “meta tags” on all pages of your website, based on the keywords you're targeting. So that search engines can find and read them.
    Write content that make sense to your users, not just for search engines. When your site is listed in search engines, title or meta description will decide whether to enter your site or not. So make sure you have catchy titles.
    Decrease your website loading speed. Check the score on Google page speed tool.

13. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you can use long-tail keywords.
    Use targeted key words.
    Use Google Ad words to define your keywords and get optimized.
    Moreover, along with the keywords, using other strategies like social media and digital marketing can help you to get more web traffic.

14. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

So much bad advice in this thread.

@Gustavo What keywords do you think you are ranking for in the USA? If one of those keywords is $1 Web Hosting I don't see you until page 3.

And while it's great to target long tail keywords they are only going to bring in a trickle of visitors.

And of course you are using the same reseller package as a load of other sites - which means Google isn't going to be the slightest bit interested in ranking your site. In just a few minutes I've found a number of sites that are almost identical to yours.

• Like Like x 1
    #14 fisicx, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  15. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In short i give you details that can drastically improve your website traffic are as follows:
    Go social with irresistible and catchy titles with your content, advertise as much you can but make sure they are trust worthy but not low reputed, use long-tail keywords, guest blog on others site and invite people to guest blog in your site. These are the best boosters to get the relevant traffic than paid traffic.

16. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No they aren't. And google takes a dim view of this sort of practice.

If you want to blog do it on your own site and nowhere else.

17. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, Posting articles on your own website should be the primary option, better to link your blog in the domain of your website, and the remaining things like guest blogging also very helpful to get introduced to more people. There will be difference if people with article posting on website + guest blogging + directory submission than only relying on website blog posting. We need to utilize each opportunity.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lily Alvin

Lily Alvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah Social Media advertisement may then be the solution if you have a little budget to spend. Another important thing is the content, your content must be attractive and informative.

19. johnhastings

johnhastings
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We need to post the unique content in the blogs and give hyperlink to that and google crawl that site once vistiors visting the site it will increase the traffic.

20. Nitesh Jaiswar

Nitesh Jaiswar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to gain huge traffic on a website is by running Google Ads and Facebook ads. Paid campaigns are very effective to boost the traffic on a website rather than applying normal online marketing techniques.