How To Blog Comment?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kobyparsons, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kobyparsons

kobyparsons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone! Can I ask, If how to create a blog comment?

2. StockTradeGenius

StockTradeGenius
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, in a blog comment, first tip reads the content of the blog or article, second tip give a comment that has a quality, third tip always checks your grammar and spelling. I just give 3 tips to you. I hope I would help you in a simple thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is simple. Read the blog and share your genuine feedback through comment. You can appreciate blogpost writeup, you can ask query or you can share suggestion through comment itself. It should be authentic comment and not the spammy one that all bloggers want while doing moderation.

4. vina

vina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is straight forward. You find a blog that you like. After reading it, you post a usefull comment regarding the post that you have read.

You need to wait blog owner to approve your comment though.

5. kobyparsons

kobyparsons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Guys for sharing me your tips and simple, easy steps if how to blog comment. Have a great day ahead for us.

6. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aside from what they've mentioned, always give your fair share, your own point of view and understanding. Never leave a simple comment like "Nice", "thank you", "great post" etc. Because in most cases your comments will not approve by the owner if you are sounded or looks like spam. Tell them why you find it interesting, how did it help you and always appreciate the content of the owner.

7. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just make sure that you are going to make a good comment, don't be a spam commentator who just posts links on the comment box or "thanks to this, thanks to your shared info" - never do it!

#7 boysingh, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
  8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lately I work with someone from mini job site and she asked me to build links through blog comments and she just want me to have a random name as the anchor text. So basically just comment with your name and the link you are to promote.

I guess it work for her.

9. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A Blog comment is nice practice to get link for your site easily and also increase traffic. I describe in deep that blog comment is generally, the post on the other popular blog which has ability to increase the traffic to the site. Provide better strong backlink to the site.It is best way to range your site in the major search engine.

#9 spyindiaanu, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.