How to be famous on facebook?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by apexis, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to be famous on facebook? I think it is a good place to propaganda my product, but I still don't know how to get more attention from others. Can you tell me?

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you tried creating a facebook page for your product? It's one way to keep your product adverts and updates always with the users' attention. Also target your audience by creating a strategy to divert them into visiting your website.

3. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Active participation with friends in social networking sites is best way to get attention from friends. Make your profile or page more attractive by sharing not only information regarding your products or categories but share all exiting news with your friends.

4. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If I may add, once you have your Facebook page, one strategy is to join Facebook Groups and participate in relevant discussions.

5. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having a contest, and having rules such as must like this page to win or something. Or Like and share this page to be entered would be a good way to populate your page.

6. malim

malim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you want to be famous in friends or community page? Great contents can make you famous on both way. Share good images, videos, post topics spread them to your list..

7. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By making a Fan page and getting real likes on it. This is the biggest and free way to get popular in Facebook.

8. SeanFace101

SeanFace101
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create a facebook page for your product/website and share content on it daily. If you can afford it, use the facebook advertising to get visitors to your website and/or like/visits to your page.

9. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can create a public page for facebook members. then all the people can see your page not only your friends on facebook. this is not the only thing you can do. because the useless public page will not attract people to visit your page. so the useful articles, especially the original articles, are necessary for you to publish on your pages. when people search the keywords, they will find your meaningful articles. next, the more circle you are in and the more friends you make, the more visit traffic you will get. you can analyse the traffic source on others` famous pages.

10. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to create a Facebook page for adds. Facebook has groups web apps different different group has. You can joint with them. And you can create a public for each of your member can see it easy. So you can post some article blogs to get people. Who search your key word. More traffic generates. your product will be sale faster.....More traffic more sale.

11. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Socialize with targeted community sharing useful information, it could help to get more friends

12. LucidWebMarketng

LucidWebMarketng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you say famous, to me that means personally. But I don't think that's what you really mean. You just want your products to be better known.

Join like-minded groups and forums. Your links all are about cameras. I'm sure there are plenty of forums and FB groups where photographers gather. Join them and join the conversation, provide help just like I'm doing here now. If you do a good job, people get to know you and remember you. And once in a while, someone hires you because you've developed trust and shown you are an expert in the field.

Contests can be good I guess. Problem I see with it is that many people look for them just to win something, anything. They are less likely to be interested in your offers and thus less likely to become customers. But give it a try. You'll need to advertise this contest but I get the feeling you don't want to spend money on this. It would however be the best approach if you do such a contest.

Offer something for free. Not a contest and give away a camera a month kind of thing but a free ebook. Something like "how to take great pictures" or "care of your camera". These can be passed to others, in other words, viral. Builds your brand and you (or your business) becomes famous (well-known), at least in that circle. Again, this needs to be advertised to some extent.

If you really want to become famous personally, say something controversial. This happened to me in a Facebook baseball-related page not long ago. It was just an opinion, but someone actually wrote back saying they were incensed and would tell my boss (I work part-time at local stadium). I was famous in that small circle for my baseball knowledge and insight and now more so for this one line I wrote.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Laura7

Laura7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create a fb page and join groups and forums and like pages too. Good luck!

14. UTMediaGroup

UTMediaGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ask your friends to join your page and see if they will invite others to join. Join like groups as well and maybe some of those in the other group will join your page. This will get yourself out there more.

15. Jason520

Jason520
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Establish a fan page and do the facebook ads. can be nice choice.

16. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very simple create awesome work like "oppan gangnam style", everyone is talk about the song, close 100 millions youtube view.

17. altheabreint

altheabreint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can be famous in facebook by establishing a fan page, make your profile public, post as often as you can, and have a lot of friends.

18. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm really appreciate your suggestion!Offer something for free. Not a contest and give away a camera a month kind of thing but a free ebook. Something like "how to take great pictures" or "care of your camera".

19. Ivana B.

Ivana B.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Step 1 - create fan page that would attract your audience
    Step 2 - set up your fan page properly so it brands you
    Step 3 - post social content on your page
    Step 4 - run a like campaign targeting your audience

:) I hope this helps!

20. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Join your Business related groups, for example If you sells prestashop modules then join prestashop groups, add the members as your friends and chat with them...Also request them to promote your posts on facebook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.