How to advertise on Facebook Cheaply!!

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by angelajason06, Jan 3, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to advertise on Facebook Cheaply?? I want to make an ad and generate Audience as people are doing on fb by promoting a Picture or a Post of the Fanpage. Like this. View attachment 1494

2. Dorfy

Dorfy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not convinced that Facebook advertising works, I advertised my forum on there for a month, with a maximum spend of $50, which I know some would not consider a lot, I didn't get a single member from it, in fact the clicks were very poor, despite me specifying those with an interest in Soccer.

It may work for you, I would start small, and see what sort of success you have, before spending too much and gaining very little.

3. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why you bother to spend cheap if you can do it free? Mostly those who spend much money for advertising are affiliates of big internet marketers, or they don't really know much about doing social media without spending money.

So, try to setup your own free facebook account, build a relationship with others, and don't spam. :D