How to achieve the goal?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by rajesharinos, May 7, 2014.

1. rajesharinos

rajesharinos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a dream from childhood onwards i want to became a film maker.but due to lots of comitment i am unable to reach in that field.because i have a family and i have to take care of my parents,due to this i am working in software developer.but my hearts and mind always with fim making industry.so how to achieve my goal?

2. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We all have different hopes in life. Everybody wants to achieve something or the other in different prospects of life. If asked how many of us really strive and achieve our goals, the answer is very disappointing. In order to achieve your goal, you need to have commitment, motivation and focus. If you have these three things, no matter what your goal is, you can get there.

3. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can become a film maker if you can find ways on how to follow what your heart really desires. From what I have learned from one of my favorite movie, 3Idiots, make your passion your profession and success will chase you! And as the old saying says, "if there's a will, there's a way". Good luck and here hoping you'll achieve your dream!

4. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start working toward your goals today. Ask yourself, "What can I do today to get one step ahead, however small, closer to achieving my goals?" Taking the first step is arguably the most important step. You'll establish some much-needed momentum. This will make quitting both personally disappointing and strategically harder. In the words of Eleanor Roosevelt, "Do one thing every day that scares you."

5. CloudLIX

CloudLIX
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start working for you dreams, Do your best. Working step by step. Make you day plan, and praise yourself, after every point of your plan.

6. nishantraj

nishantraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Film making is totally different than what you are doing at present. If there is no any financial issues with you then can go with your dream job. Otherwise first become financially independent and then can fulfill your dream.

7. binpowers

binpowers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wanted to be a businessman from my school days. After completing my studies I was quiet at sea on what way I should go. Then I came to know about various online business. While I was working on Trading signal I realize that It is a Great field to earn money. Now I earn a lot of money from trading signals.

8. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every one has 24 hours a day. So that time is not obstacle to achieve goal. If inspire enough and devote yourself to reach to something, it should to get the success.

Chance is the main fundamental to get to the goal. If you already your target you have to walk to. Try to cut off your condition, no time, take care parents, blah blah. I think if can do, then you can succeed as well.

9. kjcawley

kjcawley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to find ways to incorporate that interest and passion into the other responsibilities you have in life. When you're with your parents or out of the office, try taking small videos on your phone or other camera devices to test out differing angles, lighting, depths of field. You could even get a cheaper-end camera to use for this and get further ahead. Just take it small steps at a time to incorporate it and build. Even if you never reach the status of being a mainstream film maker, make films for yourself and your family. If nothing else, they'll be wonderful memories captured on film!

10. 2parry

2parry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

make your self confident and perpare plans and don't sit untill you have achieved goal

11. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To achieve your goal, which is like a dream - never stop attempting to reach it.

Here's what you can do. Remember that in order for you to achieve a certain goal, you have to take certain steps one at a time to reach it. That's how you will be heading there.

1. Determine what your goals are - LONG Term GOAL.
    2. Create short term goals that will make you achieve your long term goal slowly but surely.
    3. Never stop motivating yourself and continue to work and be inspired.
    4. APPLY THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. The more you think you can get there, the higher chances of you actually achieving it.

Goodluck.

12. 2garry

2garry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

find your goal
    focus on it
    create a plan approaching it
    analyse plan
    implement plan as you can

13. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm sure you will become a great film maker in future; never give up, dont loose your confidence. Opportunities will come to you soon....

14. J.C. Avila

J.C. Avila
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like Mark T said, you need to define your long term goal, which in your case is "being a film maker", then reverse engineer from there to find smaller goals that you can start doing today so you can achieve your goal.

Remember to make your goals S.M.A.R.T, that is Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and time bound. I.e. "Next Saturday I will sit from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and write the outline for a short movie."

Write down every little step that you can think of that will take from where you are today to where you want to be.

And keep it going!

15. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Inspiring lines dear.
    if we have a strong will and attitude we can overcome obstacles and reach our goal.