How technology helps small business?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by vinh dang, Jul 28, 2015.

1. vinh dang

vinh dang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

-First and foremost:Marketing Online
    Engaging with potential customers has never been easier than now and it may not cost to you,you can choose Facebook,Youtube,Instagram,Linkedin ans so many more in order to fit your business.
    -Boost Sale:Amazon and Clickbank can be your option to test the online market,you could add an online shop to your own website, exposing your products to a potentially huge audience.
    -Improve productivity:Give your employees the right hardware and up-to-date software and they can be much more informed and productive. The ability to decide between making a phone call, sending an email or banging off a quick text message can be crucial. Don’t forget staff training and customer awareness.
    -Keep in touch: You can keep in contact with everyone and everything – customers, staff, suppliers, the latest trade news – and you don’t have to sit in the office waiting for it to come to you. Teleconferencing can also save a huge amount of travel time and money.

2. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the olden days, small businesses have no way of advertising their business, be it products or services. But now, the internet can be utilized for that purpose. I have bought pets accessories in several online shops that I got to know by just searching. Google is effective because the online stores near us were in that list. And I had proven that they were good. Social media is another way to advertise your business for free. It's just a matter of being creative on your approach.

3. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology is the way to go for all businesses. Not only can you market better online but find ways to increase your businesses efficiency. They have unlimited resources when it comes to gaining information on how to grow your business. I think today's technology can help small businesses in the best way. I use social media for marketing anything.

4. Damien Lee

Damien Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It really depends on the type of business. I will agree that most small businesses do benefit greatly from the use of computer technology. However, computers are not necessary for something like a hot-dog stand that is doing business on the street. Unless the street vendor likes to keep record of his sales and expenses by utilizing a laptop that he keeps close-by. Alternatively he could just use a pen and notepad with a file folder, which will be way cheaper and just as convenient.

5. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am late getting on the 'technology train' and truth be told I don't know how I survived in business without taking full advantage of said technology. I think my strong interpersonal skills kept me afloat but I believe gone are those days when that is going to be all that it takes.... although I am way up there where those skills are concerned;).

Still, I am the first to tell you that trying to catch up with the proverbial train is a bit much at my age and leaves me exhausted at times.Thanks to forums like these I get to 'sit and compose myself' so to speak.

#5 Winterybella, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  6. alicejones

alicejones
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As need of the person, technology grow day by day. As we know that the past time technology is good but many person not aware about it. They not go for technology more having small business they work hard and more depend on manual activities. Today all things is done by the helps of technology and so more development in areas of small business which is running in miniature areas also with the helps of Internet and major search engine Google they advertise their business on large scale with new social media techniques.

7. Abhilasha

Abhilasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology helps a lot in making small business a successful business. Recently launched Android for Work by google is a perfect example. For such tech news you can read Outlook Business.

8. Frennemeister

Frennemeister
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology help the smaller business with advertising etc. You can set up a website or an email adress in a few minutes. Since the internet is used so much, a website could bring a lot of new customers. They don't even have to know how to make websites from scratch since there is websites like Wix, Weebly and Webs where you just drag and drop.

9. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It does not take long and does nor cost much to make a study of a certain market now. You can run a little survey online, create a focus group or involved people from the social media so you can get the information you need to either pursue an idea that will help your business or not. Technology makes it now possible for start ups to gain access to data in a click of a button

10. jamesbrownn

jamesbrownn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mobile phones are a small business necessity, for owners and many employees. Smartphones have raised the bar even further, with internet, email, social networking and business applications easily available in your pocket. You can keep in contact with everyone and everything – customers, staff, suppliers, the latest trade news – and you don’t have to sit in the office waiting for it to come to you.

11. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology helps small businesses to advertise their service or products easily with low cost or no cost at all..

12. erick whitmore

erick whitmore
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For small business owners, it is vital that they understand and use advanced technologies. Technology can help owners leverage limited capital in smarter and more effective ways or even expand operations. They can also hire London IT support to assist them to be more organized and efficient in operating their businesses.

13. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course technology can help small business grow. There are multiple ways to get the benefit of latest technology.For example, you can use the mobile application to grow your business. These days mobile application is one of the best medium to get your business done. On the other hand, you can also use social media and search engine optimization to grow your business.

14. PrashantBhurke

PrashantBhurke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology help us a lot in our business. First our work get easier and smarter. We can easily complete our work in time. We can easily promote our services with the help of technology.

15. elinalara11

elinalara11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• This post has been edited to remove promotional content
    Technology is very useful for small business.
    • You can maintain data at remote network instead of local computer with the help IT service providers.
    • Online Business
    • Business Promotion/Branding
    • Easy Communication
    • Money Transfer and many more...

16. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology is also very useful when it comes to monitoring and managing your network devices. For instance, an SNMP system can help your IT department manage devices everywhere from the click of a button.

17. amir hossain

amir hossain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays without technology nothing (I mean most of) possible. I f you have start a business you have to/have to need some technical support, whatever business it is.

18. Ethan

Ethan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Technology helps a lot for small business
    It increases the Communication
    It increases the Productivity
    It increases the Marketing of your product

19. Sushant_09

Sushant_09
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The real turn around technology has been the "cloud" whether talk of the SMBs or Startups. In fact these have provided the biggest boom to the businesses, as it helped reduce their expenses to the minimum and providing them with the latest & the best technology. Now the cloud has also been introduced into the telephony. With services like VoIP, Virtual PBX, etc. has really revolutionized the way the businesses communicate and letting them gain monetarily and also helping them with branding.

20. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Today technology is playing a vital role in our lives. The way we do business also has changed with the use of technology. The small businesses are also using technology in different forms to further enhance their business. The uses of smartphones have greatly increased the reach of Internet. If the small businesses have to collaborate with each then use of technology is inevitable.